• NOTE: The site is experiencing sporadic loading / speed problems. Sometimes it will load normally; other times it will take longer, or even hang. In that case, try refreshing after a few moments. We are working to get this fixed, and thank you for your patience!
  • Thanks folks, for bearing with us during these server problems! Many thanks also to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK TWO!
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Weekly table round up - Week 1

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Consultant
Nice work Ian, and thanks for sharing! If I gather correctly, these weekly roundups will cover both VP & FP tables, and possibly others at some point?

It's a little bit tricky thinking of the best forums to place this series in, but "Articles, Editorials & Reviews" would be one idea, due to the review-type of nature.

Hardly a critical issue or anything, but The Playfield is a hodge-podge of stuff, and I'm thinking this series might get more eyes on it placed in a more fitting section. Let us know if you have any thoughts on that, yeah?

Note: I'm also adding the "roundup" tag to help group it. Feel free to add your own tag that will be specific to this series, such as "Ian's roundups" or whatnot. Cheers!

Ian (WVP)

Pinball Hall of Famer
Yes hopefully i will cover ALL tables released for the week weather it be FB/BAM, VP9, VPX Etc...
And thanks Isaac, i didn't realize there was an "articles, ed and reviews" section so it would make more sense to place it there, if you could move it that would be great :-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) Scelios:
    (Guest) Scelios: ****** *** *** **** **** ** *** *** * ******** ***** ***** ******* ****** ***