Welcome to Bam

@wild,
Funny, I was just looking at that table in VP, today. The original VP version was done by building a multistory table in which the top layer was built vastly higher than the bottom floor. Everything had to be lined up just right to simulate the reducing lens in the authentic game.

Interestingly, I'm not sure even the most up-to-date VPX versions have advanced that method in any way. But this FP table here seems to demonstrate how many more options FP has for this kind of thing compared to VP.

So I take it this version here demonstrates the use of streaming a sub-table to a different location?

@Ike Savage
Slam is hoping for donations so I wouldn't post a recent unmodded Ultimate Pro table
here.

We can post videos and have Slam thread

Funny, I was just looking at that table in VP, today. The original VP version was done by building a multistory table in which the top layer was built vastly higher than the bottom floor. Everything had to be lined up just right to simulate the reducing lens in the authentic game.

Interestingly, I'm not sure even the most up-to-date VPX versions have advanced that method in any way. But this FP table here seems to demonstrate how many more options FP has for this kind of thing compared to VP.

So I take it this version here demonstrates the use of streaming a sub-table to a different location?

@Ike Savage
the vp version, if I remember correctly, has a multi-surface system, around 2000, positioned on various levels, to try to scale back the entire miniplay field, like a zoom (which is actually an entire playfield, which in the real one it is located under the main playing field, see the photo

72_G.sized.jpg

in the real one it works with the system of glasses, or lenses, which shrink the entire miniplay

when I started this project (2014) it was not remotely conceivable that this table could be made in FP, but I did not give up, together with Gimli, I have had the idea that perhaps BAM could do something ... and so... it was born the miniplay function or tool (MP) made by Rav, of course.

in practice BAM, creates two boxes, one orange (the one that captures the object) and one green (the one that moves the object), now ..... BAM, can scale back the object, can rotate it, and can move it where it goes put, obviously the main object must be as position outside the original FP table, in order to catch it

but now with the various updates, the MP function has become much more substantial, if you see what we have done, me and gimli, recently with the PIN-IT table ... do you know him?or my table Time-Machine(Zaccaria)
in practice ... you can do anything you can imagine, with the MP function

Last edited:
Slam is hoping for donations so I wouldn't post a recent unmodded Ultimate Pro table
here.

I agree ...... with Gimli ..... I always said it, guys, the tables of other authors, and especially if that author is active, we don't even have to name them (it's just a way of saying, these words of mine, to make you understand what I think,about it);)

Last edited:
and....it is especially if it is hoping for donations

the vp version, if I remember correctly, has a multi-surface system, around 2000, positioned on various levels, to try to scale back the entire miniplay field, like a zoom (which is actually an entire playfield, which in the real one it is located under the main playing field, see the photo

View attachment 14033

in the real one it works with the system of glasses, or lenses, which shrink the entire miniplay

when I started this project (2014) it was not remotely conceivable that this table could be made in FP, but I did not give up, together with Gimli, I have had the idea that perhaps BAM could do something ... and so... it was born the miniplay function or tool (MP) made by Rav, of course.

in practice BAM, creates two boxes, one orange (the one that captures the object) and one green (the one that moves the object), now ..... BAM, can scale back the object, can rotate it, and can move it where it goes put, obviously the main object must be as position outside the original FP table, in order to catch it

but now with the various updates, the MP function has become much more substantial, if you see what we have done, me and gimli, recently with the PIN-IT table ... do you know him?or my table Time-Machine(Zaccaria)
in practice ... you can do anything you can imagine, with the MP function
You mean Nip-it ! ;)

For SLAM's tables... unless they are significantly modded from his version, he wants people to get them from his site. That way they are the most up to date versions... and its a bit understandable.

For my PinEvent mods to SLAM's tables, they are hosted at VPinball because the size of the PuP-Packs are large (Jaws U-Pro PinEvent's Pup-pack is 1 GB!) and I don't think most sites can host files that large.

I still include a link to SLAM's site to refer people to his latest tables.

l also added a link to PN on my Mega Guide in the Tables section

Last edited:
@Ike Savage
here.

For SLAM's tables... unless they are significantly modded from his version, he wants people to get them from his site. That way they are the most up to date versions... and its a bit understandable.

For my PinEvent mods to SLAM's tables, they are hosted at VPinball because the size of the PuP-Packs are large (Jaws U-Pro PinEvent's Pup-pack is 1 GB!) and I don't think most sites can host files that large.

I still include a link to SLAM's site to refer people to his latest tables.

l also added a link to PN on my Mega Guide in the Tables section
Thanks for the advice, fellas.

So, one thing we can do with the resources / downloads section here is to set the download button up as a link, not just as a file download. I've done that just now with IJ, including all relevant info I can find.

Let me know what you think. It's something of a test in this case and can be modified or even deleted as necessary. I'll email SLAM next in order to let him know and check in with him about these issues.

@Ike Savage
the vp version, if I remember correctly, has a multi-surface system, around 2000, positioned on various levels, to try to scale back the entire miniplay field, like a zoom (which is actually an entire playfield, which in the real one it is located under the main playing field, see the photo...
You remembered correctly!

Also, I love that photo you found, and one reason Krull always stands out for me compared to other games with basement levels is because of that reducing lens used to make the lower level appear dollhouse-sized.

Thanks for the advice, fellas.

One thing we can do with the resources / downloads section here is to set the download button up as a link, not just as a file download. I've done that just now with IJ, including all relevant info I can find.

Let me know what you think. It's something of a test in this case and can be modified or even deleted as necessary. I'll email SLAM next in order to let him know and check in with him about these issues.

The Indy U-Pro has Star Trek U-Pro notes and point to Star Trek Game Rules

The Indy U-Pro has Star Trek U-Pro notes and point to Star Trek Game Rules
The problem stems right from his site, unfortunately. I'll include that issue in the email to SLAM.

EDIT: Emailed him. Hopefully it gets through his spam filters.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back