Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Welcome,

Some things to note about these forums:

You can change styles and your language with your "Profile" button.
I've made "chronicles" the default style because I like it so much... :flower:

Both chronicles and Subsilver will show text properly under your language of choice. Chronicles does not support the proper text in button images for any language other than English, Subsilver does.

If I don't have your language, please post a request in the Site Suggestions Forum.
:bootyshake:

ENJOY! :ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:

HELLO

Moderator checking in! Hello JPH and tiltjlp. I'm here and ready :)

Will
:o

Hey there Wilbur

Glad to have you aboard. It'll be nice to have a place were Flipperless is spoken. Shouldn't be too much longer.

John

Yeah!

John,

Sounds great. JPH - I LOVE the "olde style" of the forum. VERY VERY NICE! I LOVE IT. This is the stuff I love :D

I have a secret VP table in the worx RIGHT NOW and I'm redrawing the PF and glass over from scratch - well, kind of like I did with some of my other tables, but this is another STAND UP machine :) Kinda cool at that too. I'll let you guys know the name in a few days. SHOULD be redrawn 90% by then.

Will

Looking good guys and if you need my help please ask.
:wink:

Welcome druadic,

I like the default style for the forums as well, but you can change it if you get bored with the darned thing! :happy6:

Your Stand Up "secret" project sounds interesting but will not be secret for long! :big1:

Wow! This is a classy place. . . . Congratulations!

I'm gonna look around now and check it out.

Thanks Bob

Did you notice that your lady friend is a member too? Feel free to post all the jokes you want, especially puns.

John

JonPurpleHaze said:
Welcome druadic,

I like the default style for the forums as well, but you can change it if you get bored with the darned thing! :happy6:

Your Stand Up "secret" project sounds interesting but will not be secret for long! :big1:

JPH -

I won't change the way the screens are or ever will. LOVE them. EXCELLENT JOB guys! I love this site!

As for my "secret" project, it is weeks away from release along with GG and The Pilot so folks will have to wait for a bit longer. Hate to do it, but if a table looks bad, doesn't play right or has issues with scripting and such I won't release it.

Thanks guys and keep all this work up! LOVE IT :)

Will

Hi, all!

I'm here too!
What can I say....:This is a surprise!
I come back from a weekend vacation, and found this really cool place.

Thanks John, for the link!

I'll take a look around.
Nice layout!

Congratulation
Walter

Hey gang! I'm here as well. Lookin' good. I'll check it out more when I get a minute.

Glad you made it

I kind of miss CR and his 4Eyes bashing. And is that avatar a huge rat or a weird lookig gator, or a reflection of your real personality?

Re: Glad you made it

tiltjlp said:
I kind of miss CR and his 4Eyes bashing. And is that avatar a huge rat or a weird lookig gator, or a reflection of your real personality?

Hi John. It's not as fun bashing 4eyes since he's MIA now. My avatar is from the best computer game ever made, Dungeon Master by FTL. It's the dragon that dwells in the lowest room of the dungeon. I'm feeling fiesty these days so I thought it would fit. At least for the moment. :twisted:

This is a great looking forums guys. I'm impressed.

Gidday all...looks a treat marble/wood and leather, gotta like that. :)

Thank's for all of the comments and Welcome!

I originally had Vbulletin installed and replaced it with the phpBB system, primarily because it is an open-source project and I love supporting those projects. Imagine where VP would be,.....I need to stop dreaming.. :D

Hideho everyone!!
This is a great looking forum! :)

Well done guy's and thanks for the invite, hope I can be of some help around these here neck of the woods!! ;)

Cheers: Brettski...

Welcome every1

Hello every1;

I'm so busy with WIP I just stopped by to say hello and welcome to this little "fantasy land" for flipperless machines. Hello to all - you'll have to excuse my entrance and exit but WIP calls. Three WIPs and VERY LITTLE time to get them done since I have TONS more.

Enjoy folks and hope to hear from ALL of you soon enough. Have a great flipperless pinballing day!

Will / druadic
:D

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back