Welcome to our workshop

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I don't consider myself an expert by any means, but I do have quite a good deal of experience with all kinds of Flipperless, especially Bagatelle. Since there are any number of authors working on Bagatelle for the first time, I thought a forum dealing with the special dynamics of Bagatelle might be a good idea. Anyone is free to ask or answer any sort of question. And if I don't know an answer, I won't try to fake one.

John

tiltjlp said:
I don't consider myself an expert by any means, but I do have quite a good deal of experience with all kinds of Flipperless, especially Bagatelle. Since there are any number of authors working on Bagatelle for the first time, I thought a forum dealing with the special dynamics of Bagatelle might be a good idea. Anyone is free to ask or answer any sort of question. And if I don't know an answer, I won't try to fake one.

John

Folks,

Don't let John's post fool you. He IS the MASTER of bagatelle pinballs so if you're making one and need ANY help, this IS the man to ask.

I also only really do flipperless coin-ops, so if you need any help please feel free to AIM, PM or post to me anytime as well.

Again, we are here to help each and everyone with their flipperless projects so feel free to ask any questions and they'll be answered to the best of our ability and knowledge.

Will / druadic

And

To echo what Will said, ask anything. The only dumb question is the one that should have been asked, but wasn't. We all staring as rookies, so don't be afraid to ask anything you need to know.

John

read a little about bingo tables

Are these tables the same as the ones i have seen in other places ?, here is a description of what i am talking about.

looks like a pinball machine with no flippers, has a lot of holes on the board with number painted below each hole

at the players end about the middle is a set of 4 buttons labled A B C D, Also the board has numerous pegs or pins with rubber rings around it making it look kinda like a pachinko board but spaced wider apart.

now if these are the same machines could some one here please tell me exactly how these machines are played ?, (I.e winning, losing, scoring Ect) any help would be greatly appreacited.

I would look at the machine itself only i have not seen one since i left Nashville tennesse, where they were every where !, Even at convince stores.

Oh yeah one other thing can you also include a Nice detailed pic of the board as most of my memories of these machines comes from when i was 10 Yrs old :)

thanks in advance for any help you folks can offer me, sorry my first post was about somthing that may be already answered.

Scincerly Russell Morton

Just in case you stop by

The links in Jon's post don't work any longer. Yes, what you mentioned does sound like bingos. You play them by nudging the machine to get the balls to go into the various numbered holes in the playfield. After your first shot, look to see which numbers on the score card(s) are next to the lit number, either up, across, or diagonally.

Any of those numbers are where you want to try to land your next ball. Keep looking after each shot, and with practice and luck, you should be able to start winning a few games.

Follow the Downloads link at the top of this page, and then click Downloads on the new page. Do a search on Bingos, and you should find all the great bingos recreated by several of our authors. Happy hunting, and playing.

tiltjlp

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back