What happened to Rodgz?

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Anyone knows how he's doing? I don't even remember when he last posted to any VP-related forums... I hope he's ok.

PS: What is Rodgz's echo chamber? I can't access that section.

I'm not up with Rodgz and his condition, though the last I heard he was not well, not well at all.

As for the echo chamber, you will now have access, basically a free for all forum section...

Oh and thread moved from tiltjp spouts to the back fence, bad kristian only John can sprout threads there.... :wink:

No big deal kristian. The Echo Chamber is for a bit rougher posts and language, mostly dirty jokes and such, that aren't suitable for youngsters. If you want, I can give you access.

The last I heard about Rodgz, he was having a lot of trouble with his legs, and was in a lot of pain. He was mostly confined to bed, and could only sit up in bed for short periods. He had been set for surgery late last year, but doctors found a blood clot, so surgery was postponed.

The last time I tried to e-mail him my e-mail came back. I'll try to write to him again, and see how he's doing. I think the last person who heard from Rodgz was Tii over at vpf. Rodgz and Mack1 were always two fellows I liked. I wouldn't be surprised if Mack1 has passed away, although I'm only guessing, I've also tried to contact Mack1 with no reply. There's been so many people who once were part of VP who aren't any more, it's a shame we seldom hear from them again.

John

>No big deal kristian. The Echo Chamber is for a bit rougher posts and
>language, mostly dirty jokes and such, that aren't suitable for
>youngsters. If you want, I can give you access.

That would be nice John. But youngsters? Is 36 old enough for the Echo Chamber?

>The last time I tried to e-mail him my e-mail came back. I'll try to write
>to him again, and see how he's doing. I think the last person who heard
>from Rodgz was Tii over at vpf. Rodgz and Mack1 were always two
>fellows I liked. I wouldn't be surprised if Mack1 has passed away,
>although I'm only guessing, I've also tried to contact Mack1 with no
>reply. There's been so many people who once were part of VP who
>aren't any more, it's a shame we seldom hear from them again.

Thanks for this information. Rodgz was a nice guy, I liked him.

I had forgotten about Mack1 already, thanks for reminding me. He was a loony and probably an old drunkard. It was funny when he impersonated as his son at VPFF. I still don't understand why he sent me some totally insane PM's - and asked me to track down his son, etc.

Sometimes I got a feeling that VPFF was his only connection to outside world. That place was a madhouse but it had special spirit. :twisted:

OK, I'll reset your permissions so you can get into the Echo Chamber. Yeah, I think you're old enough to handle it. Just remember, don't take anything posted in there too seriously. Some of us, including me, go a bit goofy in there.

John

tiltjlp said:
OK, I'll reset your permissions so you can get into the Echo Chamber. Yeah, I think you're old enough to handle it. Just remember, don't take anything posted in there too seriously. Some of us, including me, go a bit goofy in there.

John

Err John, I think you'll find it's already been done. :twisted:

Yes, I noticed that Steve. Thanks pal.

John . . . ole slow poke

Well, I tried e-mailing Rodgz again, and it bounced back on me. So I guess unless he gets well enough to visit us and post, we'll never find out how he's doing.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back