whats in your man cave?

Ian (WVP)

Pinball Hall of Famer
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness
? Do you have a man cave and whats in it ?

There is a poll on our Facebook group, if enough people mention arcade machine i might add that a section to the Facebook site :-)

Last edited:
Interesting.

I don't have a cave as in basement but I do have an attic. Does it still count? Not that it matters because I don't have a facebook account either but i'm curious nonetheless :D

Dunno about a 'cave,' but I have a general-entertainment room in my apt.

I have my PC hooked up to an LED projector, which casts about a 14-foot diagonal image on a wall opposite the couch. Good for playing games with friends, watching videos & movies, etc. A wireless Bose speaker system sits on the couch and uses the wall to create bass-vibration. Not much point in having a bigger sound system living in an apt bldg.

Also have some professional mics, a Fender amp with multiple inputs, and a Danelectro guitar, so friends and I can do karaoke and jam out a bit. I've still barely played with an Ableton mixing setup that integrates with the computer, party because USB plugs & cords can be a total PITA to work with. Hopefully one day, though.

In the same room there's also a tournament-level ping pong table that unfolds with enough room around it for two people to play comfortably. I even have a ping pong robot one can play solo against (works like a batting cage in baseball).

Probably shouldn't be jinxing myself by saying this, but I'm thinking about adding an automated rock-climbing wall, as the prices have come way down in recent years. Because I could really use a new exercise / sporting activity in my apt before I get too broken-down to learn anything new. :s

Didn't know you had a FB page Ian, but I'll have to check it out!

Last edited:
My one room studio apartment? Nothing here but five computers and an air conditioner that refuses to work properly so I am at a boiling point right now. Can't afford a mini air conditioner so am begging folks where near I live for one. This heat is just rediculous.

Interesting.

I don't have a cave as in basement but I do have an attic. Does it still count? Not that it matters because I don't have a facebook account either but i'm curious nonetheless :D
As long as its "man space" it counts

In that case I have a car simulator (Fanatec hardware in a GTOmega Racing "chassis") in the attic.

I do have an arcade cabinet to restore but until that happens (you all know what this means :D ) i only have my DYI 2 players arcade control panel (redid it a few times really). It's made in MDF and with Ultimarc hardware: rgb leafswitch buttons, u360 joysticks, 1 flight stick, 1 spinner, 1 red translucent trackball (the LED "cluster" for this I made it myself too). It still needs painting on the top part but thinking of all the wires alone make me wonder if I really want to undo and redo everything... again :D

Obviously it has also 2 buttons on each side for pinball!

That thing is heavy at 800x400x200mm

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back