What's your favorite snack?

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
I just have a bag of funny-frisch Riffels here. That are thick potato chips with chili and red pepper. I like them. What snack do you like?

I'd like a big bag of Shut the Fuck Up.

That's not nice Shockman. Behave now.

If it's snacktime it must be Quavers! These are potato based light crisps with a cheesy taste. Strewth, just realised how hard it is to describe 'em! Next time I have a packet to hands I'll see how the manufacturer describes them. :)

Yes Shockman, I hope you don't intend to make a habit of throwing insults at Yogi because if you do you know what will happen.

As for an exotic snack, haven't tried them for a while though tomato sauce flavoured chip or crisps with gerkin dip.

That sounds HOT Steve :)

Alright Steve. I like deep fried pig skin. There. Now you know a snack I like. Fuck.

StevOz said:
As for an exotic snack, haven't tried them for a while though tomato sauce flavoured chip or crisps with gerkin dip.
:puker:

Maybe you should try a bit of gerkin dip with your deep fried pig skin. :mrgreen:

I like it. Just want to watch my weight.

Shockman said:
Alright Steve. I like deep fried pig skin. There. Now you know a snack I like.

Mmmmm. Pork Scratchings as we in the UK call 'em.
Can't stand them myself. :D

What about Monster Munch? Do they sell these in US or Oz? They come in the most hideous of flavors but the children love 'em.

Pork Rinds.

Never heard of it. Monster Munch. But if you like it, I'm sure I don't.

Potato chips
I also like cornchips, but they have too much MSG, sends the old heart rate racing

Too true TMFP :)

While I'm in munchie mode another favourite springs to mind ....

Burtons' Potato Puffs.

Used to have these in primary school 45 years ago. Also, found them about 2 years ago in a local Cash and Carry. They tasted exactly as I remembered them - except whereas 1 packet was sufficient then, now I can polish off far too many of them. LOL.

But, sadly, they have disappeared from the shelves again. Perhaps they only come out every 45 years! LOL :)

I started this (and a few others) just to bring a few other themes up to the "LAST TOPIC POSTS".

I don't know what's wrong with Shockman suddenly. He replied to all of them with some shortcuts I don't understand and/or he used nearly in any post a word I don't use beginning with f. I think I need to understand his posts as insults. I don't know what I did wrong to him.

However, I think this new snack is addicting. Cashew nuts and peanuts flavored with chili.

Attachments

• 1_208.jpg
    1_208.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 432
Shockman has his days! That's an observation rather than an attack of any sort!

Those sound lovely - wonder whether they make a variety without the chilli? Cannot cope with hot and spicey flavourings. Far prefer plain.

When in the USA we used to shop at Albertsons grocers and they sold Laura Scuttles crinkly chips .... mmmmm. Memories of last summer come flooding back. :) They were fab.

elton said:
Shockman has his days! That's an observation rather than an attack of any sort!

Ok, that makes sense.

elton said:
Those sound lovely - wonder whether they make a variety without the chilli? Cannot cope with hot and spicey flavourings. Far prefer plain.

ültje is established in making snacks long time. Sure they have other variants. http://www.ueltje.de/

The chili nuts are new. I discovered them by accident, but I like them very much. Very hot and spicy!

Yeah, you just cought me on a good day yogi. Don't expect me to be that nice to you all the time.

I think that Germany makes the best Liquorice, better than Australia's, and much better than any thing in the US.

Ok Shockman, but what kind of day is this day then? You won in lotto and got the jackpot? :lol:

No kidding, it's not as easy to translate all the posts from all over the world. But it's even more difficult to understand the meaning, especially when slang is used.

Shortcuts I will never learn! Is the meaning of BS = bullshit? STFU I still didn't find out. Others I just don't remember!

Cheese and crackers, sardines and crackers or kettle chips.

As long as you're playing along, I guess I'll share some of mine:

While at my best, I like to make air-popped popcorn or grab a handful of nuts and/or dried fruit.

Just as often though, I'll swing by a store and get some jalepeño kettle chips or popchips, which have the virtue of being low-calorie, relatively low-salt, and are hella tasty. Actually I like these below even more, but they're no longer available at the CVS nearby. :/

https://www.google.com/search?q=off+the+eaten+path+crisps&tbm=isch

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back