When is a FAQ not a FAQ?

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
As if I need more projects, I've activated the FAQ module, which is on the left side bar. As time permits, I'll be adding Q&As giving all sorts of information that hopefully will help new visitors firgure out what and where everything is here. If you'd like to suggest a Q for me to A, drop me a PM. Thanks. And yes, right now it's empty.

tiltjlp

I've asked and answered some questions about Pinabll Nirvana, in case anyone is interested in how we came to be, or who our moderators are, or why we only offer flipperless tables abd games. If there is anything you'd like to know relating to our site or pinball itself, if you're new to our hobby, submit a question, and I'll do my best to answer it for you. Almost any question other than why the sky is blue might get answered. Find the link among the other links on the left side menu bar. And while I'm no Ken Jennings, that'll never stop me from giving some sort of answer.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back