Help Why are these model textures black?

Paolo

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)
BAM can use BAM "custom models"
the modeling sector is a particular sector ...

EDIT:
a question @TerryRed , you might know ... do you know why my n-videa gt 220, shows me the textures of the models in tga..black? ..... even @Gimli (Bob) is helping me in this.....in fact he has no problems on a pc, with an integrated intel card ....and therefore is helping me find a solution

Last edited:
@ravarcade
@TerryRed
@Gimli
@popotte
@GeorgeH
@AnonTet

just to stay on the subject ... but this is not the right place to talk more about my problem ....
because I see the model of MJ, in black .... if it were a problem of another kind I shouldn't even be able to load the model ... because therefore only the texture is interested in this strange thing ..... black texture ... .mystery

View attachment mj-black.mp4

thanks gimli, for your help via pm .... but i think no one else can help to understand why .... yet i have no pc game problems .... even on someone who requires a more updated video card my.

I think it's a question of drivers, somehow with bam's model my video card refuses ...... but unfortunately I can't update the drivers anymore

thanks

@Ike Savage

Please Nik....could you move these three last posts of mine, in a help bam thread dedicated to this problem?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back