wide sized tables

Merlinor

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
:help:
I would like to transform one of my favorite tables in this size called „extra wide“ like it is used by JPSALAS on its tables.
But I cannot find some basic playfield to do so.
(I know – this is a stupid „newbee question“. :verysad: But I would like to do some „try and errors“ for to learn to create my own tables)
It would be nice, if someone could help me.

Regards :):):)

Merlinor

It's no easy task to implement what you would like to do.

To create the 'bigger' look you're hinting at means to delete all parts of that table that form the side rails and/or lock bar. Then mess with the backdrop view options, after which you need some fairly good graphics skills to create a new backdrop image incorporating the side rails at the correct perspective.

Mind you that's just the basics, there would be more to it then just that to get it to look correct.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hello StevOz[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you very much for your answer! :)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]It's a bit like I feared it would be ... :verysad:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]But I like very much this realistic look of Jpsalas tables . [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]My hope had been, that there would be some basic table in this size.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]So I will have to do some experiments, to get at least a little nearer to such nice results.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Best regards :) :) :)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Merlinor[/FONT]

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back