Williams Base Hit (Williams, 1967) knocker

Jonas 11

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
North Star
Hi I’m having a problem with the knocker on my Base hit machine when you win a game the knocker should go off mine doesn’t is there a leaf switch on The credit wheel that makes the knocker energize

The knocker switch is on the credit unit. It is a NO end of stroke switch that activates from the advance coil arm. The switch is found near the bottom of the credit unit.

Thanks pinballdaveh,

Wanted to forward a response from Ant16bar2 that came via email to the webmaster, I just responded that you wouldn't see the email and the PM response that was received via email.

Hi Dave this is a picture of the bases loaded can you see if leaf switches are all closed or were there suppose to be thank you Sent from my iPhone

Forgot one Dave this one look open Sent from my iPhone</pre>

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    609.7 KB · Views: 106
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    660.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    593.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
All of the switch openings and closings gaps look good, but its the dirty points are the concern here. File cleaning and gap checking for every switch as part of the shopping out of the machine should be done.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back