Williams Funhouse (Williams, 1990) Hidden Hallway Problem

renmtpjr

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Funhouse
I am having problems getting the ball diverter to catch the ball if a clean shot goes into the hidden hallway. I found some info in various places and everything referred to adjusting the ball diverter. I tried up/down and CW/CCW with no luck. I found a new diverter and replaced it with the same results. It appears to be hitting the crescent on the diverter and popping up and over. I caught it on video finally. I am considering putting a little rubber or plastic on it to absorb the shock. Does anyone have experience with something like this? Thank you.
View attachment Funhouse_ball_going_over_ball_diverter.mp4funhouse2.JPG

I am having problems getting the ball diverter to catch the ball if a clean shot goes into the hidden hallway. I found some info in various places and everything referred to adjusting the ball diverter. I tried up/down and CW/CCW with no luck. I found a new diverter and replaced it with the same results. It appears to be hitting the crescent on the diverter and popping up and over. I caught it on video finally. I am considering putting a little rubber or plastic on it to absorb the shock. Does anyone have experience with something like this? Thank you.
View attachment 16478View attachment 16479
It looks like the rollover wire closest to the diverter is not centered and is raised higher than the others. If the ball hits this rollover high spot fast enough, then jumping over the diverter is possible.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back