willow pinball(wip in abandonment)

Man, I spend so much time doing site work and so little time playing actual tables... when a lovely original like this comes along, I feel like such a chump for not spending more time with your originals.

Wow, does this look nice!

And a nice movie, altho I think I'm partially mixing it up with LadyHawke in my head. :s

Last edited:
Very nice this table congratulations wild :yes2:

@wild

WOW!

Where did this come from? :)

Love the toys, the animations, layout, and of course the lovely Willow Arcade game music.

Looks great!

Wow looks really awesome @wild!

The table looks cool with lots of stuff to keep us entertained in gameplay and visuals.

And this comes from someone (probably the only one) who has no clue about the theme!

Many thanks guys!!!

Man, I spend so much time doing site work and so little time playing actual tables... when a lovely original like this comes along, I feel like such a chump for not spending more time with your originals.

Wow, does this look nice!

And a nice movie, altho I think I'm partially mixing it up with LadyHawke in my head.
Do not worry, I understand that ordering on the site is essential, and takes some time, thanks for your compliment, I am sure that you will find a little more time to try it when I have updated it.

Yes,they are fantasy films from the eighties, (my favorites as far as I'm concerned) I also know LadyHawke very well (seen many times) I love these genres of films, I might even make a pinball, who knows !!

WOW!

Where did this come from? :)

Love the toys, the animations, layout, and of course the lovely Willow Arcade game music.

Looks great!
Thanks Terry....this is one of many with arcade game plot (I grew up with arcade games), you can see in the PinsimDB list.
I had started this in December 2016, and finished in 2018 in June, it took a long time to make it, due to my little knowledge of the code,so step by step, I was learning, and I was going to update it,in this table I put all of myself in that period, in fact it has interesting things to discover.

GF(franzleo)he contributed a lot to this table.

The table looks cool with lots of stuff to keep us entertained in gameplay and visuals.
Yes,as i said to terry, there are interesting things to see.
And this comes from someone (probably the only one) who has no clue about the theme!
Do not worry.....not everyone can know arcade games, I as a kid, I spent a lot of time in these "game rooms", it was the only fun for us at that time ....and yes...willow is a game made by capcom,which in turn took the theme from the film ...
a game of terribly faithful to the movie, it is a pleasure to play this arcade game, because it is a fantasy themed game ..... wizards, warriors, fairies, gnomes, dwarves, trolls, a mutant dragon, the bad one (the queen) on duty, it's a nice ending.
a positive note for the film's soundtracks, and the beautiful music of the game, 10 in total (which I inserted from the table)

Wow looks really awesome
Very nice this table congratulations wild
Thanks friends!!!!?

Last edited:
Yes, the Willow arcade game was made by the same team that made Strider I think. Very high quality Arcade game for its time that was more than just a simple game.

Yes, the Willow arcade game was made by the same team that made Strider I think. Very high quality Arcade game for its time that was more than just a simple game.
Yes....Terry....?always the capcom....you made me remember, a lot of things .... strider was also released for "sega megadrive" which I have well preserved, even the cartridge ...

in the games room it was just me and a friend of mine, who finished the arcade game with a 200 Lire token ("Lira" Italian currency,in those time) 10 euro cents, now ... what memories.......I cry when I think about it?

Same here. Completely grew up in the arcades as a kid. LOVED the arcades. It was magical to me. If I got one quarter to play a game... I would run for many blocks to the nearest arcade (we had multiple back then) just for one game.

When me and my family (wife and 2 kids) went to Disney in Florida for vacation, they had a big building that was a gigantic arcade that was like 5 floors high. They had entire floors dedicated to old arcade games. It was so amazing!

Damn it. Another great arcade game (apparently) that I had never seen.

From capcom we only had fighting games around here... go figure :(

I wish I'd kept my megadrive! I have the saturn and dreamcast though :)

That king of dragons table is gorgeous!

:jaw_drop: <- because we lack a smile for this :D

wow @wild ! Where did this king of dragons table come from? Really cool! Is there a WIP or Release thread for that?

Last edited:
It is colourful and well lit.
Looks like it will have a fun gameplay too judging by the layout in the pictures.

Looks great Wild! I know you'll do a great job on this table!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back