WiMi Miss Bonus

regisma

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi,

A friend want to give me a WiMi Miss Bonus, Can you suggest me some places where I can find / download some schematics so I can fix this Bingo?

thanks

Regis

Hi,

Well after digging more I have reach the following conclusion.

WiMi make REAL GAMBLING pinball they look and feel the same as Genuine Bingo but they uses Up to date electronics!

When a Cafe / Casion buy them, they give them an UNIQUE key, it's an EPROM or somethink like this. This key CANNOT be used other that on the Bingo it came with.

As soon as the head is separated from the body it wipes a RAM and it's there the problems arises, you BADLY need this key if you do not have it, then your are F****D. And the Pinball will collect dust for a while! Only WiMi repair man can bring it up to back to life!

And the schematics and manuals are kept private and not distributed to the public!

So the only solution that I have is to really look every where in the pinball hean / cabinet to see if by any chance the key is there if not IT'S TIME FOR PinMame-HW!!!

So to make a story short, do you know any Bingo that is mechanical or better a VP recreated pinball that are quite similar as this one?

Because I can give a Real try to the ActiveX component here!

thanks

Regis

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back