VP8 Bally EM Recreation Wizard! (Bally 1975) Released!

Electro-Mechanical Machines
Wizard -- "Day" version

For the vision-impaired, here is a Day version of the table.

[It was simpler for me to do all the colour corrections on all the objects than it was to provide a how-to.]

Thanks loads, I'm DL it now and will give you some feedback as soon as I have a few games under my belt. I really appreciate the extra trouble you had to go to, but I'm sure I'm not to only one who has vision problems with darkened playfields. You're aces in my book, Wolf.

John :oldman

Hey, if it means that they can enjoy the table, better on 'em.

Nice table, and I like the adjustments you've made to the flippers. I still don't do well with flippers, but yours make it easier to make shots when I luck out and time things right. AV is my favorite of the two, but they're both well done.

John

Wizard! is a treat, One of the best recreations I've had the pleaure to experience!

ThankYou Greywolf, here are some screenshots!

wizard_g.jpg

L version...

wizard_g_l.jpg

*sigh* Jon, Jon ... Didn't I tell you to install the fonts first?

I believe I did install the fonts...

I have an old pc but Wizard! plays fine...:)

Greywolf said:
*sigh* Jon, Jon ... Didn't I tell you to install the fonts first?

Wondering if you can identify any Fonts that I'm missing or could it be a problem with my lame pc?

Kindly let me know if you would like the above Screenshots, replaced.

ThankYou!

You don't have the condensed franklin gothic italic font installed...

But then, maybe I forgot to put it into the ZIP file. The scorecard uses it for the scores.

Substitute Arial Narrow Italic, maybe...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back