• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

VP8 Bally EM Recreation Wizard! (Bally 1975) Released!

Electro-Mechanical Machines

Greywolf

Perfectionist Bastard
Wizard -- "Day" version

For the vision-impaired, here is a Day version of the table.

[It was simpler for me to do all the colour corrections on all the objects than it was to provide a how-to.]

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Thanks loads, I'm DL it now and will give you some feedback as soon as I have a few games under my belt. I really appreciate the extra trouble you had to go to, but I'm sure I'm not to only one who has vision problems with darkened playfields. You're aces in my book, Wolf.

John :oldman

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Nice table, and I like the adjustments you've made to the flippers. I still don't do well with flippers, but yours make it easier to make shots when I luck out and time things right. AV is my favorite of the two, but they're both well done.

John

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Wizard! is a treat, One of the best recreations I've had the pleaure to experience!

ThankYou Greywolf, here are some screenshots!

wizard_g.jpg

L version...

wizard_g_l.jpg

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Greywolf said:
*sigh* Jon, Jon ... Didn't I tell you to install the fonts first?

Wondering if you can identify any Fonts that I'm missing or could it be a problem with my lame pc?

Kindly let me know if you would like the above Screenshots, replaced.

ThankYou!

Greywolf

Perfectionist Bastard
You don't have the condensed franklin gothic italic font installed...

But then, maybe I forgot to put it into the ZIP file. The scorecard uses it for the scores.

Substitute Arial Narrow Italic, maybe...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!