No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
Hi guys, well I got to playing with a layout on RH's demonstration table, and this is the result.

Its a fun table, that is relatively easy. I pretty much kept the basic ruleset (with minor adjustments and one or two aditions) that RH had on his demo. I wanted to see what I could do with only the most minimal coding changes.

The result is a table that is fun and addictive (afaic).

I aimed in style for a halfbreed between 70's SS and early 90's PC Simulation.

This one is based on the Terry Pratchet novel of the same name, uses the cover art from that novel, and speech samples taken from the audiobook version.

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do, and maybe even as much as missus me (she said it was her favourite, that it was so much better than those other boring ones I usually make.... j/k)

screeny below, and download is available at VPO and Shiva's if you need the diversion

Attachments

• wyrdsistersss.jpg
    wyrdsistersss.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 350
Great graphics spoiled by flippers. :p If it plays anywhere near as nice as it looks, you've got a winner. But both you and your brother seem to be on a flipper kick. And your dear mum hasn't even tested the flipperless waters yet. What;s with the Aussies?

John :oldman

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back