• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

XP error

331stroker

Pinball Nudger
Everytime I close out of VP I receive an error message that VP has an error & needs to close. send/don't send? Can anyone help? Only on my XP machine? Millenium & 2000 no issues???

penguin66

Pinball Wizard
Which version of VP are you using? Sounds like VP 6. It has been noted that VP6 does what you describe when running XP with Service pack 2. Go ahead and download one of the VP6.x or VP7 alpha fixes. That should solve your problem.
penguin :)

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Or do what I did and uninstall XP Service Pack 2. That solved all my problems. Most if not all of MicroJunk's security features in SP2 are duplications of features most folks have already, namely a firwall and buggy virus protection. I also suspect they added their own spyware, since I was getting a lot of unwanted and new error messages. I now use Opera as my browser, and no longer have any problems or issues.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!