• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

yes it's the "Smokin Ganja" screensaver

Shockman

appropriate at this time
What is ganja? Isn't that a mixture of tobacco and pot? I wouldn't do that either.

Can I use the image as my avatar, if Steve ever gives it back like he said he would?

Attachments

• untitled_2_113.gif
    untitled_2_113.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 826

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Ok Shockman, you can have your avatar back, if I recieve just one complaint from anyone about any avatar you select then it will be gone again forever.

Shockman

appropriate at this time
I don't have one. Can I have one of yours?
You can just give me one if you want. Surprise me. Besides, I would like to see what you come up with. I promise I will keep it.
And thanks 'Oz

Shockman

appropriate at this time
Or I'll have to just pick my own. Here's a fitting one.
Yeah, that says Shockman is in the house! before you even have to read a word.
I made it. It is a real brain cut from a Skull, I mean a text book and photoshopped to remove lines and add a backdrop.
Almost looks 2D real life donit?

Shockman

appropriate at this time
RE: Re: RE: yes it

Thanks Spaced out man!
Did you draw it yourself? I don't want it if you didn't, or at least I sould say that I like only homemade ones (or stealing them from 'Oz).
Is this the first thing you did without sound or am I just missing that part.

It's good. I liked your planet one more though, because of the physics.

Instead of flash, I think I would have just had the weeds' eyes get brighter and brighter, with a tenge of red.

Love your music though. And you can sit down and do it can't you, unlike most one-man bands that have to march in circles to make the instruments work!

Do you use PC software like audition, or fruity loops? And am I right to assume that most of that is not multi-track? I assume that because you perform live.

Anyway, if I could make music like you, I would. But I can't, so I won't.

Tii

Pinball Wizard
Re: RE: Re: RE: yes it

Shockman said:
Thanks Spaced out man!
Did you draw it yourself? I don't want it if you didn't, or at least I sould say that I like only homemade ones (or stealing them from 'Oz).
Is this the first thing you did without sound or am I just missing that part.

It's good. I liked your planet one more though, because of the physics.

Instead of flash, I think I would have just had the weeds' eyes get brighter and brighter, with a tenge of red.

Love your music though. And you can sit down and do it can't you, unlike most one-man bands that have to march in circles to make the instruments work!

Do you use PC software like audition, or fruity loops? And am I right to assume that most of that is not multi-track? I assume that because you perform live.

Anyway, if I could make music like you, I would. But I can't, so I won't.

your welcome!

no sound for this one

thank you

no

some day you will... :wink:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...