Yes Posty, an Unusual Flipper Treatment category

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
As soon as you notice our newest Download Section. I just know you're going to figure I'm ready for a padded room, but let me explain something first. When we first started in the Spring of 2003 if I remember the time frame, we were known as The Magic Of Flipperless. But since I also enjoy early EMs, Jon said it was OK if we hosted Gottlieb's Fairy Tale tables, which all have three flippers running up each side of the table.

So now that Jon has upgraded our server, and we have plenty of room, I'm bringing back the Fairy Tale tables, and well as accepting uploads of tables which fit into our brand new Unusual Flipper Treatment section. Here are the guidelines as to what gualifies:

Original tables do not qualify, only actual early EMs.
Seperated flipper placement qualifies, such as Struggle Buggies.
Zipper flippers qualify.

If you aren't sure if your table qualifies, e-mail me with a SS at [email protected], and I'll get back to you. I'd rather not discuss this in the forums, since I don't want committee rule on this. I know there are some folks who feel otherwise, but I get to make the rules.

John

It marks Ballerina (Bally 1948).
Realized by Marc Bouchard.
Table realized with remarkable aesthetic taste.
It is one of first pinballs with flippers.
Currently in Uploads IRP.
Saluti dall'Italia Furio

Attachments

• ss_128.jpg
    ss_128.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 373
Yes Furio, Ballerina and many of Marc's other table will be added here in time. Right now Marc is correcting a minor glitch I found in Ballerina. That's part of what I mean about more testing, which I made in another post. And BTW, Zipper Flippers are now being accepted here as well as all other Unusal Flipper Placement tables. I had to wait until I got Marc's permission to host his tables, since I don't host any tables without permission . . . I'm funny that way.

John

Bendigo pinball

In this section they would have to be accommodates some pinball of Bendigo.
They are much beautiful.
Saluti dall'Italia Furio

Attachments

• bank_a_ball.jpg
    bank_a_ball.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 361
An other pinball of Bendigo

Attachments

• tucson.jpg
    tucson.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 363
I couldn't agree with you more Furio. The biggest problem is time, and since I'm on a dial up connection, sometimes it seems like it takes forever to first download files onto my HD, and then upload them here. And not everyone gives us permission to host their work. And I'm old fashioned enough that I won't host any tables without permission. But I figure that if I get permission for one table, I can host all that author has done. So, eventually everything will be added.

John :oldman

Furio said:
My computer has been out of service for many days for a virus.
Finally it has been repaired.
I have seen many pinballs added.
Some of they are my preferred ones.
Saluti dall'Italia Furio

Sorry to hear about your computer virus, Furio. And in spite of being ill most of February, I am slowly adding the older EMs that belong here.

John

I augur you one fast recovery.
I am working to one new version of Ship-Mates (Gottlieb 1964), that I will call deluxe.
When is completed I will send it
Saluti dall'Italia Furio

Attachments

• mar5.jpg
    mar5.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 339
Thank You for adding all of these fine flippered contraptions!

Some of them were on the site before and I missed them...
:rolleyes2:

I can't wait to see another version of Ship-Mates, it's one of my favorites!

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2120

Jon PH,
I am content for your comment.
I hope that you will continue to take part.
Finishing your voluntary exile.
In the previous versions of "Ship Mates" an error is present.
Better photos convince me to make the new version.
Saluti dall'Italia Furio

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back