You-Tube Video downloader

shiva

Pinball Wizard
Staff member
Site Supporters
Apparently, youtube is intent on not allowing people to download videos. I've tried a couple, but they don't seem to work at all now, this may be because of all these restrictions the big companies put on you ( like dropbox does not work on "free" wifi). I have Firefox, so need to grab some pinball related videos to study off-line.

Any one have suggestions on what they use that works, so I can start grabbing a couple videos?

jackalice

Pinball Nudger
So, what’s up with this YouTube video to mp3 conversion gig? Well, as I’ve said, there are any number of reasons why it’s a good idea to save a local copy of your favorite song: Internet connection going down the drain, tinfoil hat notions, building a time capsule.
i provide you free and fast service youtube mp3 to access it go to https://www.mp3from.com/en

20degree

Pinball Wizard
I do think there is also online free tool that you simply put the url of the video. It maybe help you in your FP creations

hawyer

Mayor of Metro City
An alternative (and a bit overkill) is to use jDownloader2. Multi-platform, free and constantly updated.
You can set it to capture the links from the clipboard and it does a fine job at it, and it can manage the type of video you download from Youtube: resolution, video codec, audio codec, bitrate, batch process...

shiva

Pinball Wizard
Staff member
Site Supporters
Just used OBS. In fact will be doing a JG video tonight, apparently I'm a game of the week. Should be fun. :)

NateMac00

Pinball Nudger
I think I actually paid/donated $10 to get the pro version of this but it's amazing and easy.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.31.41 PM.jpg

druadic

"The old things always defeat the new"
"Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express" is what I use in Firefox through Linux. Works fine for me - I've downloaded HUGE videos with no issues. Been using it now for over a year.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ Todd: **** **** **** *** ** ***** *** ******* *** *** ***** ***** ** ***** *** *** **** *** **** ** ****