Electro-Mechanical Machines

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
@druadic,
Thanks, Will. Great to see that this one works for VPX.

You didn't add a resource icon, so I made up a custom horizontal one that best displays the game screen.

Also, there's a field for version number in the game entry, so I filled that in. Otherwise an uploaded resource entry just gets auto-stamped with the date.

@druadic,
Thanks, Will. Great to see that this one works for VPX.

You didn't add a resource icon, so I made up a custom horizontal one that best displays the game screen.

Also, there's a field for version number in the game entry, so I filled that in. Otherwise an uploaded resource entry just gets auto-stamped with the date.

I didn't remember the icon? UGH. I forgot :(

Amazingly it does work, but the lights are a bit off. It doesn't make much of a difference really as long as I could put it into 1920x1080 mode which was really easy thanks to the references setting once the game was open. Then all I did was save it for VPX. I also just had to add a EM reel image. I was pretty surprised that Zen is still so playable! Some of those levels made me scratch my head while playing them! (I must be losing my mind). This was a nice walk down nostalgia avenue!

I didn't remember the icon? UGH. I forgot :(
No worries, because that way I was able to make the horizontal icon. Otherwise, when a table is normally uploaded, a vertical icon is auto-created.

Btw, I tried the game just now, and a couple notes:

- I think normally for VPX tables, you want to a table have the .vpx ending, not .vpt as this one has now.

- I'm running at 1024 x 768 and don't see any pegs when I run the game. I guess anyone not running at 1920x1080 is going to have a problem with this one, huh?

No worries, because that way I was able to make the horizontal icon. Otherwise, when a table is normally uploaded, a vertical icon is auto-created.

Btw, I tried the game just now, and a couple notes:

- I think normally for VPX tables, you want to a table have the .vpx ending, not .vpt as this one has now.

- I'm running at 1024 x 768 and don't see any pegs when I run the game. I guess anyone not running at 1920x1080 is going to have a problem with this one, huh?

All anyone has to do is use the preferences area and choose their dpi. I saved the game with the VPX extension and it's that way on my system. I'll check it again later to save it once again under the VPX extension. The game was originally 1024x768 but I still had to update the Em reel and fix a few flaws in the program so at least its updated until I get to the new Zen program I'll be working on soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe I'll just redo the entire thing. Needs to be updated anyway, then I can do the newer version. Who knows, I'll think of something. :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back