Zen Pinball is out now for the Playstation 3.

Do you have any camera control?

It also looks like you get screwed if you drain just after the ball save ends most real will still save the ball when that happens.
You have the choice of both moving (ala FP) POVs and stationary ones as well. There's also an option to "browse" the table - just tilt the controller to the area you want to examine. Not sure if there's a manual camera option in game, I've never tried. I don't think so, I think your stuck to the 6 (?) predefined POVs.

As for the ball-save, you're right - there's zero grace period, which kind of sucks. I find that a lot of virtual pinsims don't get that right.

New info on the patch from Plastation forums:
We have started to work on the patch the moment we learned about bugs in the game, we have finished the patch mastering last Friday, and on Sunday Sony approved it.
The patch shall go live in some days, and will fix ALL the issues you mentioned...On Thursday a patch will be published, and I believe with this patch ALL the bugs you mentioned will be fixed.

And I found another surprise, it was on the Shaman table when you shoot the inner left ramp a trap door open on the backwall and a monkey(I think) reaches out and grabs my ball and says "YOINK!".
Also I'm aiming at beating your El Dorado score KEG, I almost did it yesterday when I had a score of 21million with my first ball but the game froze :cuss:.

New info on the patch from Plastation forums:
We have started to work on the patch the moment we learned about bugs in the game, we have finished the patch mastering last Friday, and on Sunday Sony approved it.
The patch shall go live in some days, and will fix ALL the issues you mentioned...On Thursday a patch will be published, and I believe with this patch ALL the bugs you mentioned will be fixed.

And I found another surprise, it was on the Shaman table when you shoot the inner left ramp a trap door open on the backwall and a monkey(I think) reaches out and grabs my ball and says "YOINK!".
Also I'm aiming at beating your El Dorado score KEG, I almost did it yesterday when I had a score of 21million with my first ball but the game froze :cuss:.

I have been waiting for you to beat my score on El Dorado. I thought you would have beat it by now. I still can't touch your score on the other tables.

Yes the freezing issues have forced me to quit playing until they release the patch. I have had so many good scores go bad by the freezing issues.
Thanks for the info about the patch. Maybe then we will be able to play together without getting disconnected.

-KEG

Europe got the update :) but Sony of North America forgot to put it up for us Yanks:cuss:.

Another great pinball game now in PS3? Love to hear that and to check it out. I have my own PS3 and to download it on any game store available.

I know some will disagree but I think It puts Future Pinball to shame in the 3D pinball market.

I disagree, KEG. Not about whether it puts anything to shame, but; Future Pinball is not IN the 3d pinball "market". Future Pinball is a 3d pinball program, but it doesn't sell you the product. It's free.

For people who don't have a "newest gen console", for people who don't have jobs (like students) and can't afford the price, for people who object to buying software for any reason, for people who prefer playing with a PC, for people who want to set up their own tables, for people who want to make or use controls that actually feel like a pinball table, and for people who want to play their tables lengthwise on a horizontal screen the way pinball is actually played, Future Pinball wins hands-down in that "market".

For people who want to actually interact with the developers of the program and request features to be added, or have custom features implemented solely for their own table, Future Pinball wins here as well. I can email a developer and have a response within DAYS, sometimes within HOURS.

Can you do any of that on Zen? Can you even build your own tables?

save time in exchange for money though.. enjoy playing with it mate.. i guess its a lot better played in ps3.. :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back