VP9 SS Original Table Zone Fury (Original) VP91x v1.0.0 [WS]

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Neo

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness
Zone Fury has been released; download below.

Zone Fury is based on the Zone mode in the Playstation 3 game Wipeout HD. It is the first table I've built with my currently-unreleased Bravo table template.

In Zone Fury, the goal is to get to as high a Zone as you possibly can. The table starts out at Zone 0 (Sub-Venom), and you advance Zones by making ramp shots. You progress through the Zones as in the original game. From the Wipeout speed classes early on, up to and beyond Zone 75 (Supersonic), "magnets" that serve as accelerators accelerate the ball as you progess through the Zones. The force of the bumpers also increases with each named Zone. The idea is that the game gets progressively faster the longer you play.

Please ask for my explicit permission before modifying this table for public release. I built this table as a fan of this series for fans of Wipeout and pinball. I don't own any of the images, sounds, and music used in this table. This table is not to be sold by anyone to anyone. The table and its music are meant to be available as a FREE DOWNLOAD to be enjoyed by all. No profit of any kind is being made by the author of this table.If you bought this table either by ebay, or some other means, YOU WERE RIPPED OFF!!!

Game Music Credits
Table Startup/End of Game: Excerpts from "DOH T" by Cold Storage
Mix 01 and Mix 02: Excerpts from "Euphorasm Vol. 2" mixed by DJ Sly One
Mix 03: Excerpt from "Listening" mixed by YuSik
Multiball: "PSI-Missing" by Mami Kawada from the anime series To Ari Majutsu no Index

Hope everyone likes it. I think it's pretty fun, though it can be a bit of a drain monster.

Attachments

• Zone Fury 1.0.0 WS.jpg
    Zone Fury 1.0.0 WS.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 398
Last edited by a moderator:
Good design, good choice of music, and nicely done. :)

hawyer said:
Physics didn't work properly on VP 9.9.5, maybe in older versions
Yes, the table was designed with VP91x, so I've better indicated that in the title.

It does seem to work okay for me in VP995, although it's true that the action can be kind of... lightning-fast at times?

There's also a cab version out there I could add as an update. Maybe that would work better for some folks.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back