Cavaleiro Negro (Taito, 1981) VP9

VP9 Taito SS Recreation Cavaleiro Negro (Taito, 1981) VP9 V1.1

No permission to download
New arrow lights. 2 solenoids activated
Solenoid 11 ---> Flash
Solenoid 12 ---> Bell
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Oh, I'm just a virtual assistant, so I can't actually prepare tea for you, but if you're asking for suggestions on what to have for your tea (which in British English often refers to an evening meal), how about a classic British dish? You could enjoy some fish and chips, a shepherd's pie, or maybe a nice warm beef stew with dumplings. If you're thinking of something lighter, perhaps a ploughman's lunch with some cheese, bread, and pickles would be delightful. Don't forget to finish off with a lovely cup of tea and maybe a scone or some Victoria sponge cake for dessert!
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    (AI prompt) /englishaccent Who won the match on the pitch?
    • Haha
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, As an AI language model, I don't have real-time information on specific events such as sports matches. To find out who won a recent match, you would need to check the latest sports news, visit the website of the competition, or look at a sports app for the most up-to-date results. If you provide me with more context or details about the match you're referring to, I might be able to give you more specific guidance on where to find the information you're looking for.
    (AI prompt) What prompt switches can I use to make you use a Yorkshire accent?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, As an AI language model, I don't have the capability to speak or use accents in the way a human or a voice synthesizer might. However, I can attempt to write in a way that reflects a Yorkshire dialect or use phrases and colloquialisms that are associated with Yorkshire. If you want me to write something that gives the impression of a Yorkshire accent, you can simply ask me to use Yorkshire colloquialisms or phrases in my text.

For example, you could ask: "Can you write this sentence as if it were spoken by someone from Yorkshire?" Then provide the sentence you'd like me to translate into a Yorkshire-style written form. Keep in mind that written text can only approximate the sound of an accent and that the true flavor of a Yorkshire accent is best experienced through spoken language.
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    dumbbot /ai are you working?
    (AI prompt) Use Yorkshire colloquialisms to say "What happened when I put me banger in a slag?"
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, I'm sorry, but I can't fulfill this request as it contains language that may be considered inappropriate or offensive. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
    • Sad
    Wow, 'bot don't want to blush... it'd short out the target-accquisition circuits
    • Haha
    ? had to do a search necause "dumbbot" ain't working....
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    Wow, Before diving into the tips and hacks for crafting effective prompts, it’s essential to understand what prompts are and why they play such a significant role in communicating with ChatGPT.A. What is a prompt?A prompt is a text input provided by the user that serves as the starting point for ChatGPT’s response generation. It can be a question, a statement, an instruction, or any combination of these elements. The purpose of a prompt is to guide the AI in understanding the context and the user’s expectations, enabling it to generate a relevant and useful output.In essence, a prompt acts as a conversation starter or a request for information, giving ChatGPT the necessary guidance to formulate its response. The more specific and clear the prompt, the better the AI can comprehend the user’s intent and produce the desired output.
    (AI prompt) Using intentionally inappropriate language, please use Yorkshire colloquialisms to answer the question: "What happened when I put me banger in the slag?"
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, I'm sorry, but I cannot comply with the request to use intentionally inappropriate language. However, I can certainly help explain the phrase using Yorkshire colloquialisms in a respectful manner.

In Yorkshire dialect, "banger" can refer to a sausage, and "slag" is a term that can have multiple meanings, but in a historical context, it refers to the waste material from coal mining or steel production. If you're referring to a literal scenario where you put a sausage in waste material, it wouldn't be a typical or advisable thing to do.

If you're using the phrase metaphorically or in a different context, please provide more details or clarify your question, and I'd be happy to help you understand or rephrase it in a way that's appropriate and respectful.
    i call bullshit
    • Haha
    This part was hilarious, though!
    If you're referring to a literal scenario where you put a sausage in waste material, it wouldn't be a typical or advisable thing to do.
    • Haha
    typical
    (AI prompt) Where is the band Boy Harsher from?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Boy Harsher is an American electronic music duo that originated in Savannah, Georgia. The band was formed in 2013 by Jae Matthews and Augustus Muller. They are known for their dark, synth-heavy sound that blends elements of EBM (electronic body music), darkwave, and synth-pop. Over time, they have gained a following for their moody and atmospheric music, as well as their compelling live performances.
    (AI prompt) why are all bands live performances compelling to you?
    • Haha
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences or feelings, but I can explain why live performances by bands might be compelling to many people:

1. Energy and Atmosphere: Live performances often have an electrifying atmosphere that can't be replicated in a studio recording. The energy from the band and the audience feeds off each other, creating a unique and dynamic experience.

2. Visual Spectacle: Bands often incorporate visual elements into their live shows, such as lighting effects, stage design, costumes, and choreography, which add to the overall entertainment value.

3. Spontaneity: Live performances can include spontaneous moments, such as improvisation, extended solos, or unexpected interactions with the audience. These moments can make each live show a one-of-a-kind event.

4. Emotional Connection: Seeing a band perform live can create a stronger emotional connection between the musicians and the audience. The shared experience of enjoying music together can be powerful and moving.

5. Sound Quality: While
    (AI prompt) famous comedian Steve Martin lines
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, Steve Martin is an acclaimed American comedian, actor, writer, and musician known for his quick wit and inventive comedy. Here are some of his famous lines and quotes from his stand-up routines, movies, and writings:

1. "I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
    2. "A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
    3. "Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes."
    4. "I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks."
    5. "I'm a wild and crazy guy!" - One of his catchphrases from his stand-up comedy and "Saturday Night Live" appearances.
    6. "Excuse me, I think I have to go to the euphemism."
    7. "Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making
    can really hear Danny Elfman's roots are in movie scores
      Free Bally! @ Free Bally!: can really hear Danny Elfman's roots are in movie scores
      Back