Future Pinball

Zobou

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jupiter
Zobou submitted a new resource:

Demo - demo

Here's a demo that might interest some of you. this playground demonstrates my ability to reproduce playgrounds with the naked eye. You may notice that the playing fields actually exist in their current digital form. the goal is not to reproduce the work in its entirety, but rather to make an expirimentation of it.

View attachment 41418

Read more about this resource...

Nice job, plays a bit heavy.
Ever want to team up on a table let me know

Nice job, plays a bit heavy.
Ever want to team up on a table let me know
yes it can be done, only at what level of participation. I already have several unfinished projects already. Can I build a level like this in more or less a week? Do you have a fixed idea for a particular project? It will take a long time to communicate I am not bilingual.

yes it can be done, only at what level of participation. I already have several unfinished projects already. Can I build a level like this in more or less a week? Do you have a fixed idea for a particular project? It will take a long time to communicate I am not bilingual.
Im english american. Thinking of idea for a table. Horror themed. Did you see the movie 13 ghosts?
wanted to do something with a clock and 13 ghosts.
Maybe a joint table MOD? Im learning so Im no where near these other guys.
Im slowly finfish my bar top wall mount cabinet. Its been 3 years at least. lol

Im english american. Thinking of idea for a table. Horror themed. Did you see the movie 13 ghosts?
wanted to do something with a clock and 13 ghosts.
Maybe a joint table MOD? Im learning so Im no where near these other guys.
Im slowly finfish my bar top wall mount cabinet. Its been 3 years at least. lol
yes I know the films, but I would have thought of a horror theme more like Van Helsing and a different playground than that.
one on the theme of mechanics or the gas station lacks on the fp than on the horror themes in my opinion. If not, do you have a talent for artistic style drawing?

Or Hellraiser, the cube I just might be able to pull off a replica 3d of it using Adobe Substance
VanHelsing would be cool too, and not so mature horror. I liked the movie with Hugh Jackmen. The vampires etc and the werewolf vamp fight at the end. The 3 flying vamps.
I know a couple people that my help on artwork, one being my sister.HellraiserCUbe.jpg

hellraiser apparently already exists

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/t...e-of-a-dd-is-both-legendary-pain-amp-pleasure

I might have 666-bar-original to finish one day too

I might run out of time.. but if you want to start one, I can give you your playfields

let me think about it and we will go from there. I should update IronMan and BackToTheFuture to the newest fizsX, I dont feel right leaving them the way they are. They play better, but not the way they should.
Do you have Pinball M? Grab the demo and check out checky layout.. Or I coulf probably steam share it with you. I have all the tables for Fx )accept a couple) and all of pinball M. I gott all the fx tables at like 80% off :)

hellraiser apparently already exists

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/t...e-of-a-dd-is-both-legendary-pain-amp-pleasure

I might have 666-bar-original to finish one day too

I might run out of time.. but if you want to start one, I can give you your playfields
Hellraiser, thats fine, nobody did it in Future Pinball though, We can do better!
You know 3d modeling at all?
I can get or probably have anything program wise you could need or want

working on pscaling original playfield w GigaPixel (TopazLabs)FP_PF1a_HZR.jpg

Last edited:
Conversion to english, I cant get GigaPixel to Generate in English!! Its way better than online upscalerHZRpf1(UpPhoto)(auto_scale)(Level3)(x6.000000).jpgEnglish version JPG

cool
thats a strange table, play it a while. I didnt like it at firrst.
i have all pinball m and almost all pinball fx (new one) tables.

cool
thats a strange table, play it a while. I didnt like it at firrst.
i have all pinball m and almost all pinball fx (new one) tables.
Is that really you @HZR ?

Is that really you @HZR ?
yeah, have you been getting spam?
i got hacked bad....
they took remote control over my iphone also, which i didnt think was possible

i got hacked bad....
Yes they used your name and posted dating site link.
Glad you have resolved it!

i got hacked bad....
off to bed, ive been changing accounts numerous times. reinstall, hacked in 30 miniutes about 10 times. I think maybe my bios got or is corrupt.
they were using MDM (and microsoft entre) entre is taking or replacing azure, I think. Im still getting shoved onto a domain and windows 11 server.
I bought windows 11 pro legit and it always installs server. WTF?? never did that before, so Im assuming its that new feature fuckdate, i mean update. it all started when I ran Atlas OS, but not certain that was the issue.

Yes they used your name and posted dating site link.
Glad you have resolved it!
oh they got into this account? is that all they did?
im making rounds and changing passwords
did it log a IP? if so can you post the info. I got into some remote stuff and was pissed and deleted things and i think it made them mad, full force. my bank took to weeks to get things fairly resolved.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Pirates are often depicted with eye patches in popular culture, but the reasons for this vary. Here are a few possible explanations:

1. **Injury**: The most straightforward reason a pirate might wear an eye patch is that they lost an eye due to injury. Pirate battles, sword fights, and the general hazards of seafaring life could easily lead to eye injuries, necessitating an eye patch.

2. **Myth and Stereotype**: The image of a pirate with an eye patch has become a stereotype perpetuated by movies, books, and other forms of media. It's part of the romanticized pirate image that includes peg legs, hooks for hands, and parrots on shoulders.

3. **Preserving Night Vision**: A more interesting and practical theory suggests that pirates wore eye patches to keep one eye adapted to the dark. When moving between the bright deck and the dark below decks, a pirate could switch the patch from one eye to the other. The eye that was covered
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    nope... it was because a seagul shit in his eye the day after he got the new hook fitted
    • Haha
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    He couldn't scratch his eye, or tried and had to get the patch because of the hook...:pirat:🏴‍☠️🪝
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    ahh well, back to work tomorrow
    Looking at Tuesday for a real day off, ahhh
    Hope you find your keys!
    But working long every darned day has (Finally!) cleared up pain in my hip that has plagued me since April
    haha, naw the keys are long gone. HAVE to get a new pair of pants... Without A Hole In The Pocket!
    • Haha
    Get AC 4! you :pirat:
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    Got AC, weather-liars say i'll need an umbrella all weekend
    • Haha
    ohh oops
    you mean the pirate game!
    AC = Assasin's Creed...4...Black Flag.
    heh, they all look like pirate queens, instead of a gig on the beach, the Law Of The Sea says they have to fight until there's only one
    ahoy, have to go make some salad of fish chunks flavored to taste like crab, have a salty Friday ya scallawag!
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    yirmiahu has left the room.
    Guenther has left the room.
    alain.rev has left the room.
    eduguitar72 has left the room.
    mickcarmone has left the room.
    No World Order has left the room.
    ususio1011 has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: ususio1011 has left the room.
      Back