Guess the Game!

Yeah, we should have all gotten it with that first picture ;)
I thought it might be fun to get you thinking about themes as a little variation on the usual image-matching approach. A mermaid-like woman rising from the sea will get you halfway to Atlantis, or at least that was my thinking back in 1994.

Anyway, I thought the sample above might have been from Earthshaker, Cyclone or Whirlwind, but I guess not. I'm guessing the game's a bit earlier than that.

Funhouse - Williams

A little rarer...

Attachments

• GTG.jpg
    GTG.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Pop Bumper Pete, why XXX & X :rasta::cheers:
I know "Feel the power" is a reference to previous Whirlwind.

Pinbot - Williams

As much as a pinball dunce as I am, I instantly knew that was "BBB," above.

But riddle me this-- "Funhouse" is one of the ones I looked at and previously rejected, so--

WHERE oh WHERE on the PF are you seeing the "Kansas" section Pete shared?

Last edited:
Maybe one of my future releases...
GTG.jpg

As much as a pinball dunce as I am, I instantly knew that was "BBB," above.

But riddle me this-- "Funhouse" is one of the ones I looked at and previously rejected, so--

WHERE oh WHERE on the PF are you seeing the "Kansas" section Pete shared?
GTG.jpg

Fortunately for me, I never played Funhouse when stripped down to the bare PF. Must be nice, huh?

I don't know how you wild ones could possibly identify semi-hidden art like that, but I salute your ability to do so!

Thanks for letting me play the last round.

Isaac had nominated Earthshaker, Wrong (X), Cyclone, Wrong (X), Whirlwind, Wrong (X), and then suggested it was a game older than those, Wrong (X)
I told you the first time that I'd ruled out the first three games.

Is Straya-Anglais not the same as Americaine? Do I need to repeat something 3x if necessary, Pete?

In that case, thanks, guv!

Oh c'mon Pete, let's get to whatever the hell's bothering you.

Honestly-- you were right and I was wrong about the "Pacdude" situation. Let's just say it.

I was wrong, and you were right.

Nothing is bothering me

This is a great thread, it has people engaged. What more could I want?

Popotte asked a question. I have noticed before that humor does not translate all the time, so I was explaining my 'XXX & X'

Last edited:
Here's me just thinking the xxxx's were a term of affection? 😘

Nothing is bothering me

This is a great thread, it has people engaged. What more could I want?

Popette asked a question. I have noticed before that humor does not translate all the time, so I was explaining my 'XXX & X'
Haha, there we go!

Oh... Pete!

Maybe one of my future releases...
At first I thought it was Wild Fyre, but Popotte recreating a Solid State, and a Stern? No

Gottlieb 'Flying Chariots' 1963

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Free Bally! has left the room.
      Back