Williams Darling (Williams, 1973) problem

billycatfish

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Stoner Chubbie
Just picked up a Williams Darling for $150, and I plan to clean, rehab and give it some much needed attention! Previous owner told me the left flipper sticks (and that an electrician told him it's "an easy $40 fix"). After getting it home and into place, though, I can't get the ball to fire and there's an audible buzz that I didn't hear before we moved it. Any thoughts?

By the way, I'm new here and working on my first two pin rehabs... this '73 Williams Darling and a '38 Stoner Chubbie. Drop me a line, especially if you wanna talk about these machines!

If you're still on this forum, send me a PM. I'm almost finished with restoring one of these and I can help you pinpoint where the buzzing relay is coming from and what may be the issue with your flipper mechanism.

I have a 73 williams darling pinball machine the flippers are not working and when u turn it on the score motor underneath the playing area keps cycling please help

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back