Inevitable ... ?

LeeVanCleef

RIP Ruby. Whosa good dog?
Site Supporters
Wow, Ike! I hope you've got the number of a good attorney, because that post was cold-blooded murder!

Aw, wouldja look at that... we're "galpals!" Because, you know, reading books is something that girls do. I guess being a no-nothing half-wit is strictly "guy" territory. When someone makes you look stupid, forget about trying to make yourself smarter... just try to insult their masculinity like you're a ten-year-old. MAGA!

Ike Savage

Pinball Porcupine
Staff member
Site Supporters
Good to see you're still around, sir!

Sounds like the fireworks show is finally starting to begin, vis a vis Mueller's findings. :eek:

Ike Savage

Pinball Porcupine
Staff member
Site Supporters
Well, Coil Smoke... looks like you finally got your wish, huh?

The funny thing about the impeachment process is that Herr Drumpf seems to be doing almost everything in his power to aid the opposition case. And the craziest thing about the impeachment process is: how do you somehow narrow years of fraud, lawlessness and traitorous actions in to a single, actionable case? Like, zoiks!

Me? I think I would need an entire dept-full of people to aid me in that kind of thing. Like the Department of Justice, for example. (were it not headed up by a couple of Trump-toadies at the moment, as it is currently)