• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Espanol, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads).

Old Visual Install Pack 1.2

ultrapin

Inserted Coin
Hi
I'm looking for an old version of the Visual Install Pack, the 1.2, do anybody have it or know where can I download it?
Thank you

Phoenixx

Starfleet Member
Site Supporters
Why the old one?

1.2 is totally outdated by now, better use the latest one available at the frontpage,...

ultrapin

Inserted Coin
Hi Phoenixx

I know but I've been keeping all the versions since the time they were released and that is the only one I'm missing, I have been looking for it for some time through lots of sites but I haven't found it anywhere, by the way, thank you for making the whole install process so simple with your V.I.P.s

jasonroy

Pinball Nudger
I know yet I've been keeping every one of the adaptations since the time they were discharged and that is the just a single I'm missing, I have been searching for it for quite a while through bunches of destinations however I haven't discovered it anyplace, coincidentally, thank you for influencing the entire to introduce process so basic with your V.I.P.s

amandalove

Pinball Nudger
Ok...everything is good now, right-clicked the VP short-cut and chose run as administrator, could have sworn I tried that before, anyway that took care of everything. Hopefully this post might help out someone else so I'll leave it up even though I did read that on a post in here eariler, awesome program.