• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Español, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads). You can change your Language Here!
Road Girls - Desktop and DOFLinx MX

Original Table Road Girls - Desktop and DOFLinx MX Version 1.2

No permission to download

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
GeorgeH submitted a new resource:

Road Girls - Desktop and DOFLinx MX - This table updates Road Girls Revisited released in 2007. It adds many new features from BAM.

Blindmankind was probably the first table developer to provide some really sophisticated tables like this one. Although this is an original table, it has game play like a commercially built table. Road Girls has two unique captive balls. One is at the top of the table. When it is hit, the ball can travel through four lanes and then goes to a kicker where it returns to the original position. The other captive ball holds the ball in play after you knock down 3 drop targets and go through the...
Read more about this resource...

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
@AnonTet

Thanks for the review. It is pretty high praise when you say it is "Pinball art in digital form".

George

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
GeorgeH updated Road Girls - Desktop and DOFLinx MX with a new update entry:

Road Girls - Desktop and DOFLinx MX

I found a bug in the Road Girls, Version 1.1 menu. It doesn't display correctly the first time you play the table and use the menu. It would only appear when you play the table the first time (or delete the fpRam). Some of the menu selections would appear on the wrong menu. Like one of the options for the lighting might show up on the balls per game menu. I never deleted the fpRam file while testing the table so it did not appear. It is fixed now.

I decided to reduce the size of the library...
Read the rest of this update entry...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.