JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I've been listening to Spooky Pinball Podcast Show #123 and it's sort of a quiz about pinball, the link in the thread leads to the sites podcast but only plays about 15 minutes for me in Firefox, don't know why yet but it plays the full 1:23 with Chrome or with the attached file.

Got one half of a slimy point with the first question, gained 1 point with question #2 and ended up with 2 and a half after round 1 but didn't have to deal with other player buzz ins. Missed many opportunities for points in the 2nd round and got 1 measly point for 3 and a half.
Would have answered correctly in 1 of the final round questions but you can place bets in that round, probably would have lost everything.

Sort of silly but it's about pinball and I sucked!
:bandit:

Attachments

• Spooky_Pinball_Podcast_123.mp3
    114.9 MB · Views: 99
I get a little antsy listening to podcasts, but I do like quizzes.

There's a trivia site I've played with a lot over the years ("FunTrivia.Com"), and it has a couple pinball quizzes. Linking them below:

Actually... hmm. If I've played them before, I've totally forgotten by now. Might as well try them out...

First one, 8/10. Lucky, because I had to guess a lot of answers. Got these two Q's pretty badly wrong:
6. In 1969, what percent of Gottleib sales were overseas?

7. What pinball machine was the first to use drop targets?

Second one, 19/20. It was a really cool quiz, full of interesting info, but they basically lead you to most of the answers. Still worth playing, I'd say. The one I got wrong was:
20. Here is a fun pinball fact. In 1974, Ronald L. Mowry set a world record for playing pinball non-stop for over three days, on a machine called "Super Soccer" made by "D. Gottlieb". He spent over $100 in quarters, despite winning 145 free games.

After 709 games of pinball, why did Ronald have to stop playing?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: T800 has left the room.
      Back