Anthias's Custom Flipper Pack

Support File FP Anthias's Custom Flipper Pack v1.0

No permission to download
This is my first ever custom flipper pack! Feel free to apply these to tables you just want to play , or tables you are building, whatever! They are free to use for creators and players alike.

There are 28 textures included, the screenshot, and the demo table so you can peruse them as rendered in FP. They are all made from the default black and white flipper texture out of FP, in fact the texture "FP1Flipperty2" almost looks the same, but if you put them side by side you will see the difference - the one in this pack has a slight blue white highlight, which I personally like. I tried to accomodate a few different styles, so that hopefully you can find something here to suit your needs.

Some of these are flippers already in use in some of my recent tables, but most have not seen release before now. I look forward to seeing what you do with them!

Enjoy!
  • flipperset.png
    flipperset.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 197
Author
Anthias
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Anthias

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back