Big Valley (Bally, 1970) VP99

VP9 Bally EM Recreation Big Valley (Bally, 1970) VP99 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Big Valley (Bally, 1970) VP9.9 v1.0
IPD No. 289

New VP9.9 Build of the 1970 Bally game Big Valley. Big Valley was released in March 1970 and was designed by Ted Zale with art by Christian Marche. 2,500 Big Valley games were produced, so it is only moderately rare to find one today. Ted Zale designed most of the Bally EM flipper games and was responsible for many innovations during his decade long design run (1963-1973). Among these were the Mushroom bumper, and the Free Ball gate along with the use of high voltage DC to power bumpers, flippers and slingshots with far more "oomph" than had been seen previously. In Big Valley we see Zale's use of asymmetry and many gates as well as his early multiball design. Pressing the "4" key toggles between a 3 Ball and 5 Ball game, and as with all of my games, pressing the "R" key will display the game rules and all of the feature keys.
  • bigvalleyss9_N4J.jpg
    bigvalleyss9_N4J.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 189
Author
pbecker1946
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from

Latest reviews

G'day pbecker1946,

I love your Big Valley table however I have 2 issues with it.

1) captured balls (eg in the kicker called 'Opens Fox Gate) are not kicked at start of a new game

2) While it's nice to have a partial view of the backglass, leaving the score at 00000 the whole game doesn't quite make sense.

Your effort is appreciated. Thank you.

4Eyes
Upvote 0
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back