Date 1996-07
IPD No. 3878

Description
Version 1.1 updates made by GerogeH and Francisco:

* Added DMD HUD image.

* Reajusted physics.

* Fixed light sscript error.

* Hide ball shadows.

Please note that it is no longer necessary to swap the the HUD and Translite DMDs. Coding has been added so that both DMDs operate at the same time now. Pinball cabinet users can press the HUD toggle key once to turn off the HUD. The setting is saved to the fpRam file.

NOTE: This table uses Dynamic Flippers and Shadow Maps that require use of BAM version 1.4-233 (or later) that was released on July 15, 2018. It is very easy to upgrade. You can download the most current version at the following link. This installation file installs Future Pinball and BAM at the same time. If you have either Future Pinball or BAM already installed, you can still run it and it will bring everything up to date.

This is Francisco's modified version of the ID4 v1.3 table made by Smoke.

This is Francisco's first posting in several years. He spent a great deal of time redrawing the playfield texture. You can check out the progress he made on redrawing the playfield here:

He added some missing sounds and changed some models here and there. He added shadow maps and improved the lighting. He also added new art on the exterior of the cabinet.

I spent quite a bit of time myself figuring out the custom physics. I had trouble with the gates on the ramps and this table has as many as three gates on some of the ramps. Whenever the ball goes through a gate, the ball slows down. I finally figured out the best settings for the gates and got tthe physics working. It was time well spent though because I am already using the gate settings on another table. I also added dynamic flippers.

I think the table looks best if you use BAM's "Night" setting. To set this up, open BAM and navigate to the "Lights" menu using your up and down arrow keys and after "Lights" is highlighted, press "Enter". Then arrow down to "Light System" and press the left arrow key to select "New Renderer". Then arrow down to "Preset" and arrow right to "Night" and then exit BAM.

To see Francisco's contribution to Future Pinball, all you need to do is to click on "Francisco666" in the list of authors above and see that he created or contributed to over 150 tables. I have modified quite a few of his tables myself.

Everyone please welcome back Francisco!

George

This table is a mod of :
ID4 1.3
  • 175920.png
    175920.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 179
  • 175921.png
    175921.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 167
  • 175922.png
    175922.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 103
  • 175919.png
    175919.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 182

Latest reviews

TANK VERY MUCH! AWESOME!
Upvote 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MoFloh has left the room.
      Back