3 in LINE (Bally, 1935) VP9

VP9 Bally EM Flipperless Recreation 3 in LINE (Bally, 1935) VP9 v1.0

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

Themer

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Themer submitted a new resource:

Lite 3 in Line (Bally, 1935) VP9 - Lite 3 in Line by Themer (1.0)

A modification (with permission) of the Lite 3 in Line (Bally, 1935) originally created by romolo2002.

Below an overview of the modifications made:
  • Complete revision of the table lay-out with the balls falling in actual holes instead of kickers.
  • Added the autoplunger on the left side of the table (which was an outhole in romolo2002's version).
  • A complete revision of the code based on the rules of the original table.
  • Some small physical improvements to make the table...

Read more about this resource...

VERY GLAD to see someone step up and add the CORRECT rules and game play. I contacted romolo about this along with redrawing the graphics but he pretty much blew me off. Most of his releases need to have the playfields redrawn BIG TIME. I have NEVER released a table without the correct rules. If a game doesn't play right it gets BORING FAST.

I would redraw this just to show romolo how it's done but I know other folks that OWN this machine and all he had to do was to contact someone online for clean photos or updated images. The image should ALWAYS be the first thing to fix BEFORE ANY scripting or coding is done.

Well done. I'll see about another image in the meantime and if I come across one you'll be the first to get it Themer.

d-

Really cool to this update, Themer!

These old classics are like a combination of art & simple, pure gameplay.
Really nice to see special attention paid to them, ala @druadic and perhaps a few scant others.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back