Adventure conversion to VP9

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
On vpf, the Adventure pin had resurfaced. I had posted about my love for it, and received permission from Eala Dubh (his table) to redo the graphics on it. Well, it is being redone in VP9! I started at the bottom, changing out rubbers and such, that lower left plastic is finished and shows how all of the rest will be! I am loving the redo more than the recent D&D one, which I also love! So, hopefully in about two weeks this one will be done too! here is the old one and my wip.

Attachments

• Adventure WIP Jan 13.jpg
    Adventure WIP Jan 13.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 285
  • Adventure vp8.jpg
    Adventure vp8.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 285
So long as Eala's okay with converting it to VP9, it looks good so far...I'm a little surprised Eala's not doing this himself, but I guess he is working on the W&G VP9 conversion and that looks like an undertaking.

Take Care

Adventure vp9

he told me it was on his list at one time but it being an older table he didn't think there would have been much fanfare over it. I am redoing it mainly because I love vp9 and I always loved this table! he also said that he has quite a few wip's at this time. he said he would have tweaked it so it played faster in vp9. I will be doing that also, just a little tweak here and there. I changed the angle and slope so it does play a tad faster, but I still have to redo some rubbers (elasticity) for better gameplay. so far it's coming along great! I redid some more of the plastics and rubbers, slowly working my way up the table

Attachments

• Adventure VP9 WIP faralos.jpg
    Adventure VP9 WIP faralos.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 284
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back