• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

Akron OH Pinball/Gameroom Show March 24th-25th

GravitaR

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Just a heads up that I'll be attending the show both days just to play some good ole pinball and hopefully meet up with a few forum goers as well. If you would like to meet up at the show let me know.

I'll have my digital camera in tow so if anyone needs a particular pic from a machine, leave a message here before Friday morning and I'll see what I can do.

Just found out I had an account here, LOLS
GravitaR

Well any nice clear PF and BG pics of classic EM's are welcome and appreciated.
However I really need a nice high res Backglass of Queen of Hearts (Gottlieb 1952) also Backglass and plastics pics of Magic Circle (Bally 1965).

Cheers
Leon

Leo_Wanker said:
Well any nice clear PF and BG pics of classic EM's are welcome and appreciated.
However I really need a nice high res Backglass of Queen of Hearts (Gottlieb 1952) also Backglass and plastics pics of Magic Circle (Bally 1965).

Cheers
Leon

Will have to check my archives to see if I already have pics of those games. They sound familiar to me Leo. As for other EM BG pics I have plenty, thought I sent those to you already though? If not let me know and I'll arrange to put them up on a website, or even here perhaps.

GravitaR

If any of you guys are going to the Akron Pinball show today or tomarrow and are serious about meeting up with me I'll be easy to spot. Will be wearing jeans and a red/ or black "Old Navy" long sleeved shirt and carrying a digi-cam at my side. Also will have my badge from Expo 2005 on me showing my name and my forum nic's on it. No excuse for not seeing me and saying HI now.

As for you shockman / tiltjlp. Please delete all the off topic shitter chatter in the thread, for a second or two I thought VPFF was alive and well.

P.S. Tilitjlp - Them pics of a certain bagetelle will be coming your way in a few days time.
GravitaR

Damn, I checked this thread because I thought people were going to Akron and it's just another "Shockie gets no justice" thread...

Sheesh....

GravitaR said:
P.S. Tilitjlp - Them pics of a certain bagetelle will be coming your way in a few days time.
GravitaR

Thanks Gravitar. If you post it in the forums or as a PM, would you please zip it first. For some reason attachments don't always show for me.

PS: Off-topic posts discussing Signatures split from thread at request of thread starter. New thread remains in this forum section.

Akron show report

Around 80+ games set up, 30+ games folded due to being container sale pins. Played 22 fully functional games out of the bunch there, which is pretty sad ratio I have to say. Most games needed flipper rebuilds, dmd replacements, and playfields level'd so the ball didnt float around like it was in space.

Added 7 games to my lifetime played list. Had the most fun playing Flip-Flop, Rose Bowl, Target Alpha, Sky Jump, White Water (After the owner spent 1.5 days fixing it), and Mousin Around

Games present:
Aaron Spelling, King Kong, Fire!, Pennant Fever, Tommy x2, Yumma Arizona, Big Bang Bar, Bus Stop, Pokerino, Atlantis(Gott), Farfella x2, Freedom, Bay Watch, Ripley's, T2 x3, Mousin around, Last Action Hero, Mata Hari, Dr. Dude, St-Tng, IJ, PM, TZ x2, Congo, CFTBL, TAF x2, WCS, Getaway, Black Rose, HD(bally), AP, Starship Troopers, FH, Bk2K, White Water x2, FT x2, CounterForce, Dm x3, Pistol Poker, Air Aces, Lost World, Jubilee, Hulk, 1812, BSD, Mono, Lotr, T3, Flip-Flop x2, Bronco (np), Flash Gorden x2, Target Alpha, Sky Jump, Rose Bowl, Totem (ss), Genie, Super Sonic(ss), Future Spa, Meteor, Wizard, LW3, Spring Break, Flipper Football, AFm x6 (Tourney Games), Star Trip (Cocktail Table), PinBot, Old Chicago, Gold Ball, Robot War, Kick off, Bus Stop (np), Baby Pacman

Glad to be no part of VPF(F)
GravitaR

Re: Akron show report

GravitaR said:
Around 80+ games set up, 30+ games folded due to being container sale pins. Played 22 fully functional games out of the bunch there, which is pretty sad ratio I have to say. Most games needed flipper rebuilds, dmd replacements, and playfields level'd so the ball didnt float around like it was in space.

Added 7 games to my lifetime played list. Had the most fun playing Flip-Flop, Rose Bowl, Target Alpha, Sky Jump, White Water (After the owner spent 1.5 days fixing it), and Mousin Around

Games present:
Aaron Spelling, King Kong, Fire!, Pennant Fever, Tommy x2, Yumma Arizona, Big Bang Bar, Bus Stop, Pokerino, Atlantis(Gott), Farfella x2, Freedom, Bay Watch, Ripley's, T2 x3, Mousin around, Last Action Hero, Mata Hari, Dr. Dude, St-Tng, IJ, PM, TZ x2, Congo, CFTBL, TAF x2, WCS, Getaway, Black Rose, HD(bally), AP, Starship Troopers, FH, Bk2K, White Water x2, FT x2, CounterForce, Dm x3, Pistol Poker, Air Aces, Lost World, Jubilee, Hulk, 1812, BSD, Mono, Lotr, T3, Flip-Flop x2, Bronco (np), Flash Gorden x2, Target Alpha, Sky Jump, Rose Bowl, Totem (ss), Genie, Super Sonic(ss), Future Spa, Meteor, Wizard, LW3, Spring Break, Flipper Football, AFm x6 (Tourney Games), Star Trip (Cocktail Table), PinBot, Old Chicago, Gold Ball, Robot War, Kick off, Bus Stop (np), Baby Pacman

Glad to be no part of VPF(F)
GravitaR

Whew! Been busy.
I would really appreciate any pics of EM's you took during the show.
Thanks
Leon

Will do leo W. Of course if anyone wants pics that are currently up on my photo website in fullsize just send me a PM

Pics from the Akron show that I took are here. I'm still surprised that only one person wearing a Canada T-Shirt introduced themselves to me seeing that all you forum goers (this thread) were there also. Shame! Shame!

Link for the pics: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gravitarian/my_photos

GravitaR

GravitaR said:
Will do leo W. Of course if anyone wants pics that are currently up on my photo website in fullsize just send me a PM

Pics from the Akron show that I took are here. I'm still surprised that only one person wearing a Canada T-Shirt introduced themselves to me seeing that all you forum goers (this thread) were there also. Shame! Shame!

Link for the pics: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gravitarian/my_photos

GravitaR

Do you still have my e-mail addy or would you like to organize a different method?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back