Another Newbie question

RRicci

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
ravel Time
I have d/led Millionaire and when I go t play, I get an error message saying that MILL_U23.I3 (sound), MILL_U27.I3 (sound),MILL_U21.I1 (cpu), MILL_U22.I1 (cpu), MILL_U4.I1 (cpu) and MILL_U19.I1 are missing. Where can I get these files? Are they in a required file I should d/l? TIA

Those are the table ROM files and they should be in the download section also.

Thanks, Arc. I will look for the file. If I can't find it, I'll email you for help

ArcAngel, I can't find the file I need. Could you help direct me? Thanks in advance again

Here you go!

Just scroll down to the Roms section and download the one that says "PinMAME Romset (L-3)". Just place the zipped file into the Roms folder and you'll be all set.

Sometimes it can be confusing to tell what rom revision to use...I look in the script if I wanna know or just go by how many times people d/l the rom AT VPF! So you're not alone out there! :)

Sometimes it can be confusing to tell what rom revision to use.

Well not for this one. It's the only PinName Rom that they have.

Thanks for the help, guys. I was hesistant posting the original question brcause I was afraid I was going to get a DON'T ASK FOR ROMS reply. LOL

Glad to see that this is a HELPFUL community.:):)

Now I feel like a dork. I couldn't find "PinMAME Romset (L-3)" in the downloads section so I searched for it on the Web and found it at IPDB. I d/led it and put it in my ROMS directory and I'm STILL getting that frickin' error. :( All the files are in there

P.S. I forgot to mention that when the error message was up, I checked to make sure that EACH of the files listed were present and they were

Last edited:
The actual full rom set is here. MILL_U23.I3 isn't needed in the actual VPM and it's not in the zip.

Make sure you have the milln_l3.zip file in your roms folder. Don't unzip!

Attachments

• here.jpg
    here.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 293
If you unzipped the rom files to the vpinmame\Roms folder, you might need to remove/delete them.
Put the L3 ROM in the Roms folder and, like Yogi said, keep it ZIPPED.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: eathearty has left the room.
      Back