shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Looks like the first shipments for the Star Wars and Marvel Pinball games have arrived to the North American shores, and people who have pre-ordered them should start getting them shortly. Apparently, people have been checking the schedules for the shipping ports of when products come in, and in the latest records, Arcade1Up has these two tables listed as well as their arcade mini cabinets arriving here. (Outrun cabinets as well are in this shipment, as the Outrun units pretty much sold out)

Alas, the one pinball we all would be interested in, the Attack from Mars version, with 10 tables is not listed yet. Since we have a lot of canadian devs here in the FP community (ever noticed that?), up here in canada, it's listed for 800 dollars (!) which is way overpriced for a single 720p monitor cabinet as far as I am concerned.

BTW, the AtGames pinball legends will start pre-order up here tomorrow at The brick. The price is $999. Ouch... Talking about a canada tax, but appears to include shipping so about 100 premium above the states with shipping. Of course good luck getting one, it may be a while before you receive it, as the Atgames unit is in high demand.

So are waiting to see what's what before you take the plunge, or have you pre-ordered one of these?

Will be really interesting hearing your thoughts after you check it out in person.

Decided not to at the moment. At 1200 and 900 after tax, bit much for me at the moment, and would rather spend that on my audio addiction. (Daddy needs a new power amp). Maybe after I get my tax refund or in the summer. I decided instead in the meanwhile to set up my own system down the road, and maybe get the Atgames Gamer pro unit, a 2 person arcade controller, which has a pair of flipper buttons, and run it with a monitor/backglass and keyboard so I can test out games while I'm making them. A lot cheaper and still has a lot of the things the pinball cabinet they have has. It doesn't have a plunger or force feedback, but really don't need it. Well Nic, if I do get this, you will know about it at FB.
The arcade1Up I already have those games, and to be blunt, overpriced. It has a 720p monitor, it's 24 inches, just not good enough for 800 up here. I've been playing around with CoinOps Next2, a frontend, and decided to just stick with that with pinball, so working on FP tables right now with that, and I will be running that in a cab setup

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back