Help as known bug as as shown in my pinball of future pinball

Mamslime

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
PInball Paradise - as custom pinballs
hello, as since to shown a bug of script in future pinball is script Error line 581

first bug capture in Future Pinball.JPG

also shown in french to translate to English this object does not support this property or this Method Dispseg1.State

At least let us know what table is giving you problems.
Not that it is enought for help especially since errors can be thrown on places that have nothing to do with the real problem...
Id say, are you trying to modify a table or did you just download it and try to play it?

as not last in possible, please send as script to corriged this bug

That screenshot is normally shown if you are not using the latest bam software

as test is BAM as returned as shown error, please make a script to corrige this bug

En français, cela sera peut-être plus facile...
Quelle table?
Si c'est toi qui écrit une table, le script sera nécessaire...

en français c'est moi qui a écris la table, il me faut le script

Well according to the manual (press F1 in future pinball) .state is not an option for gas display segments. And there lies your problem (again, if it is not a mislead in the error)

somemone is SHIT as same not resolve for the script as need the software is FizX app to make resolve the bug

view my pinballPInball accord Parental indispensable façade avant.JPG

as

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 2
constant changed not completed is a bug on section 58 and my pinball machine created by myself

somemone is SHIT as same not resolve for the script as need the software is FizX app to make resolve the bug

If you're using FizX read the script TOP to BOTTOM in AIO table and follow the steps. I'm nearly sure you did not create the rolling ball timer as it is WRITTEN in the AIO and it is usually the 1st mistake that can thrown an error anywhere on the script.

Because it is YOUR table, that YOU created, only YOU should know what the hell is "section 58" because no one else does so, so good luck and goodbye because you don't seem to know how things work. Here's a hint: insulting people is a bad way to start.

Watch your langage please.

That error tells me that there is a problem with your code that is outside of a subroutine, which makes it very tough to find. Either something is mis-spelled, you accidently hit a wrong key while typing, or you have a problem with a variable, like missing a variable in a dim statement etc or you declared the variable wrongly. These are very tough to find, and is one of the things that cause the most fustration, as errors like that when ever I make a mistake always point to the seg display, and not the actual line where the error is.

The only real way to fix this is to remove out or deactivate small blocks of code at a time (remember, the code OUTSIDE a sub routine), run the table, and if the same error appears, restore that code and try another block. Eventually, you will find where about it is, and it usually is a accidental mistyping. Drives me nuts sometimes.

This is a example of stuff outside a sub, using a set of variables as the example.

Code:
Dim BumperLights(9,9),BumperBulbs(9,9),AllBumpers
Dim BumperFlashTime:BumperFlashTime=250
Set BumperLights(1,1)=BumperCap1
Set BumperLights(1,2)=BumperCap2
Set BumperLights(1,3)=BumperCap3
Set BumperBulbs(1,1)=BumperBase1:Set BumperBulbs(1,2)=BumperBase2:Set BumperBulbs(1,3)=BumperBase3
Const BumperCountLights = 3:Const BumperCountBulbs = 3:Const BumperCountSkirts = 3

Hope you understand this...

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back