Williams SS Recreation FP Bride of Pinbot - Remastered and Finished!

Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

SLAMT1LT

Pinball Imagineer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Alien Legacy ULTRA Edition
Someone had to finish this beauty. Without asking permission from the OA, I went ahead and finished the greatest pinball game in the history of the world ever - Bride of Pinbot!

(insert photo here)

Or look here:

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/267/4/e/bride_of_pinbot_by_eroginous.jpg

It's a blinder (English slang for 'it's rather quite good')

Check my YouTube channel for a vid of the table in action.

Last edited:
And you did this to see if anyone would care? Well, if you had fixed the physics for Future Pinball, then it'd be worth downloading. Otherwise, asking or not asking the original author isn't making a difference to me as I still won't waste time downloading it.

um no offense but you MUST try to contact the table author first. I know I'd be pissed if someone just up and redid one of my tables without asking permission first. I think you can be banned for doing what you just did, but I may be wrong...oh and it's in FP oh well, so I can't play it either as FP doesn't even run on my computer.

And you did this to see if anyone would care? Well, if you had fixed the physics for Future Pinball, then it'd be worth downloading. Otherwise, asking or not asking the original author isn't making a difference to me as I still won't waste time downloading it.

It's not available to download for ANYONE. I dont' care what the OA think. I only wanted to finished what they couldn't be bothered to finish. And for the record, FP kicks the crap out of VP in every single department.

Mods you may ban me if you wish (in fact, I'd be disappointed if you didn't)

Last edited:
um no offense but you MUST try to contact the table author first. I know I'd be pissed if someone just up and redid one of my tables without asking permission first. I think you can be banned for doing what you just did, but I may be wrong...oh and it's in FP oh well, so I can't play it either as FP doesn't even run on my computer.

No offence taken Faralos. I'm an outlaw, which is to say I operate outside the law, so I don't give a hoot what the original author's think. I mod their tables to bring them up to the standard I expect in my gaming. Original FP tables are extremely poor and they all need modding before I would consider playing them. I don't release my mods so in that respect I'm obeying at least one of the 'pinball community' laws.

Last edited:
actually ALL fp tables are poor due to the crappy physics that FP uses. So the tables themselves may be up to par, but FP isn't. When fp used to run on my computer (before my hard drive crash) the ball always seemed 'floaty'. FP was easier to code in (sling rubbers being dirt simple to make unlike VP) but working these many months in VP I understand why things work as they do, something that I could never understand in FP, since most of it was already coded into the individual pieces that went into the tables. But to each his/her own. I like VP you like FP, but we still share the same love for pinball

actually ALL fp tables are poor due to the crappy physics that FP uses. So the tables themselves may be up to par, but FP isn't. When fp used to run on my computer (before my hard drive crash) the ball always seemed 'floaty'. FP was easier to code in (sling rubbers being dirt simple to make unlike VP) but working these many months in VP I understand why things work as they do, something that I could never understand in FP, since most of it was already coded into the individual pieces that went into the tables. But to each his/her own. I like VP you like FP, but we still share the same love for pinball

Good man. We have a disagreement and you've acted like a Gentleman. Respect to you my friend.

As far as I'm concerned FPs physics are bang on, in fact I think they're more realistic than VPs. Yeah, when you first play FP it plays like crap but change the table slope from 7 to 9 and you'll see a huge difference to the physics. Watch my Centaur vid and you'll see just how realistic and absolutely bang on FPs physics really are.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SLAMT1LT#play/uploads/7/Y1FSh9Fi7Ak

I don't support VP because of the terrible, low-res graphics, scratchy sound samples, restricted view.....etc....etc.....etc. If you love pinball then there's only one way to go, FP (ULTRA Editions).

Last edited:
Mods you may ban me if you wish (in fact, I'd be disappointed if you didn't

If that is the only reason you registered here, then sure I can do that for you.

Though for the time being you've done nothing against our forum rules, mind you if I get any requests from the original authors to remove those screenshots, then they will be gone.

If that is the only reason you registered here, then sure I can do that for you.

Though for the time being you've done nothing against our forum rules, mind you if I get any requests from the original authors to remove those screenshots, then they will be gone.

What the hell, I'm going for the hatrick......ban me you Aussie twat!! Seems this place is infested with the vermin of the VP community.

G'day! :wave:

Thanks for the tip! I tried the 9 table slope and it did make a difference. I haven't had any problem running FP on my computer since i downloaded and installed it. I must say that i was rather impressed with it after all the negative comments that were posted about it.

What the hell, I'm going for the hatrick......ban me you Aussie twat!! Seems this place is infested with the vermin of the VP community.

G'day! :wave:

Class....LMFAO!

Anyway, about this FP (ULTRA Editions), is it available for public beta testing?

It's not available to download for ANYONE. I dont' care what the OA think. I only wanted to finished what they couldn't be bothered to finish. And for the record, FP kicks the crap out of VP in every single department.

Mods you may ban me if you wish (in fact, I'd be disappointed if you didn't)

If you had no intention of making it available for download, then why did you even bother to post here. Sound to me like your ego needs to be knocked down a few notches. Making a post like this one does not benefit the community and angers many of the authors that create great tables. Many a great author has been run off by this kind of behavior. Why don't you take your self centered, better than you attitude and go find somewere else to nest. (American slang for "go take a flying leap!!")

Hmmm ok I won't take sides, but apart from FP not being able to run on my computer it still looks like the balls float down the table, they just don't travel as fast as a real pin. But you are correct, the graphics are spot on! as for the view, in VP9 one can change many things concerning views, so 9 may be worth a looksee by you just for comparison against the old vp you may remember. and the physics are better in vp9, bigger ball, etc many new changes are in VP9 that wasn't in VP8.

bully

... I'm an outlaw, which is to say I operate outside the law, so I don't give a hoot what the original author's think. I mod their tables to bring them up to the standard I expect in my gaming..

Your are not an outlaw, SlamT1lt aka Russel Speak From Brandford,UK. you are just a bully in search of attention. you will not find any compassion for your behavior in any forum that you try to wreck.

go back to what you do best, which is surely something else.
maybe find a job, I heard it was really constructive.

Steve Paradis.

Oh god, shit's getting personal now.

.....in other news, gaddeath is now my personal hero for making a Team Fortress 2 pin in FP.

The McD

I don't get it, Pinball Nirvana Forums - View Profile: SLAMT1LT.

You have done an incredible work doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SLAMT1LT#play/uploads/9/h6OJPhS37jk

I just got "wow!" by seeing this star wars table being played! I always wanted to play it again, specially in FP. Why don't you release it? After all, it's not released so far by any other author!!!

So it's not released... WHY THE *BEEP* NOT? I'm looking all over the web for the download, release it! :cuss: It looks awesome. :dance: :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    you mean the pirate game!
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    AC = Assasin's Creed...4...Black Flag.
    heh, they all look like pirate queens, instead of a gig on the beach, the Law Of The Sea says they have to fight until there's only one
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    ahoy, have to go make some salad of fish chunks flavored to taste like crab, have a salty Friday ya scallawag!
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    yirmiahu has left the room.
    Guenther has left the room.
    alain.rev has left the room.
    eduguitar72 has left the room.
    mickcarmone has left the room.
    No World Order has left the room.
    ususio1011 has left the room.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
    eathearty has left the room.
    dieg44720 has left the room.
    leestecher has left the room.
    swaggedgamer777 has left the room.
    Arnold101 has left the room.
    MoFloh has left the room.
    Jthemad has left the room.
    Fredrick has left the room.
    lilalien has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: lilalien has left the room.
      Back