Contacting Randy Davis - Want to port to Mac

morethansleeving

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Theater Of Magic
Hi All,

I'm a PinPal from the 80's. what a great time to be alive. I'm a die hard vp and pm fan. I want to get ahold of Randy Davis, but his site seems to be down. I want to help in the porting of vp to mac. I believe I have a solution to do it, but I can't find a way to get ahold of him. Any help would be hot.

Thanks all.

morethansleeving
:cheers:

- You play a great game boy, but now it;s time to die!-
Phantasm

A Mac version would not be feasible as VP is based on DirectX and the rendering was designed around the DX architecture.

i thought vp was freeware since the vp9 updates were coded by people on vpforums.org! guess I'm wrong, but check that site for more info on where Randy is now, they may know (ask for Noah fentz, he is the sysop there)

VP is and always will be Freeware. It has nothing to do with who is doing the coding. NanoTech has a license from Randy to VP, and the distribution rights for the engine and updates.

Randy hasn't gone anywhere, he just has moved his focus onto other projects and has let NanoTech take over the product.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: eathearty has left the room.
      Back