Creature from the Black Lagoon (Midway, 1992) VP9

VP9 Bally SS Recreation Creature from the Black Lagoon (Midway, 1992) VP9 v1.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

unclewilly

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Creature from the black lagoon for vp9 by unclewilly.

Thanks to Scapino for the hologram images and missing plastics.

Can someone who works here fix the download. i haven't uploaded here in a while and i put vp9 under program name and it should be cftbl vp9.
I also added the wrong ss

This is the right ss

Attachments

• ss43.jpg
    ss43.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 516
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks unclewilly,

It looks neato, the program name has been changed and the screenshot has been replaced.

:salut:

Hmm, I'm not sure we have the right release thread here correctly matched to the right resource.

So-- the thread seems to be referring to UncleWilly's desktop version, but the resource looks like it might be a FS version. Maybe converted from DT to FS by @Loafer?

When I try to run the table, I get the attached screenie. Unfortunately, I never did spend much time with VP9, and am not sure what to do in video or other options to get the table to display correctly. (I know how to rotate the DMD; that's not the issue)

I also searched around to see if there were other release threads or resources that match up better, but couldn't find any decent candidates.

If anyone reading can shed some light, feel free!

Attachments

• CFTBL Ike sample.jpg
    CFTBL Ike sample.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 70
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back