• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

FizX Custom Balls

Zobou

Pinball Wizard
J'essaie depuis un moment de changer la texture de ma balle. J'ai fait tous les tutoriels que j'ai pu trouver, mais cela me donne plusieurs erreurs différentes à chaque fois que j'essaie les méthodes données.
quelque chose m’échappe ?

I've been trying for a while to change the texture of my ball. I did all the tutorials I could find, but it gives me several different errors each time I try the given methods.
am I missing something?

AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
It's always better to post what you've already tried to do. Post the code you have because sometimes is just a matter of syntax.

Gimli

Pinball Master
J'essaie depuis un moment de changer la texture de ma balle. J'ai fait tous les tutoriels que j'ai pu trouver, mais cela me donne plusieurs erreurs différentes à chaque fois que j'essaie les méthodes données.
quelque chose m’échappe ?

I've been trying for a while to change the texture of my ball. I did all the tutorials I could find, but it gives me several different errors each time I try the given methods.
am I missing something?
What type of custom ball do you want. If you PM me, I can help

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Site Supporters
I posted everything I know in my guide and attached all the custom balls I have here:

Zobou

Pinball Wizard
En fin de compte, le problème était l’utilisateur derrière l’ordinateur. Je n’ai pas sauvegardé avant de tester pour ne pas avoir à tout supprimer en cas d’échec. L’erreur venait souvent de la ligne Sub DrawFrameTick()... J’ai utilisé le tutoriel de GeorgeH donc je l’ai ajouté comme référence au code

résolut.

Ultimately, the problem was the user behind the computer. I didn't save before testing so I wouldn't have to delete everything in case of failure. The error often came from the line Sub DrawFrameTick()... I used GeorgeH's tutorial so I added it as a reference to the code

resolved.