VP8 Williams SS Recreation Demolition Man (Jamin 2.05)

Solid State Machines

Jamin7474

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
I have put my version of Demolition Man in the Downloads section.

Extra keys used are 2,A,' which are buy-in,left and right handle buttons.

I put in a couple helpful items such as:
1. the Claw award indicator so you can tell which award you'll be getting when you drop the ball out of the claw during the Claw loaded (its located above the cryoclaw)
2. an extra set of MTL lights so its easier to see them.

786.jpg

Warning: no need to read any further unless you're interested in some rants on some bugs left to work out and also what I was messing around with but scrapped for future updating.

I had started messing around with decals/reels on the backdrop but only used the left and right trigger handles (and the Claw award reel) on this release...perhaps in a future update I'll include more decals/reels on the backdrop. But for now I left the illusionary effects done by the side images on the targetwalls. I couldn't quite get the ramps looking right with decals (need more practice at workin with them) so I left those as 2 rail ramps. I'm usually very lazy when it comes to ramps but I put in some sidetargetwalls for the ramp ends.

The car crash should depend on how hard the ball hits the initial target as to whether you get just a single or double car crash award. As it is at the moment you'll get double car crash award if the ball breaths on the initial target.

Still a couple buggy items in the table :( The left and right triggers are controlled by the regular flipper keys. I hadn't set up anything to do that so I'm assuming that its done in wpc.vbs or core.vbs? not sure because I hadn't looked at either to see if it was set up that way. Because the left and right triggers being used by the flipper keys I think that's what causes the double toggling bug of the MTL lanes. One change by the flipper and second change by the trigger button.

The only time the GI reacts is tilt warnings and tilt. I'm guessing there are some dimming levels in between on and off that aren't recognized by Pinmame at the moment.

Anyhow if you've read the whole post more power to ya...have fun with the table.

Thanks for your efforts, Jamin7474.

I'm much behind on playing actual tables (from autumn (?) 2005 until now). I hope I can regain lost time from hardware issues from now on.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back