DMD on Playfield

drecu77

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
acdc
New Baller installer install, Fx3 and VPX worked fine (included tables and new tables), The retroflair Future pinball table included is setup correctly also out of the box for me (playfield, backglass, full dmd). I added Aliens, Vikings, and Dr Who (just fpt for each and the extra file for dr who) and the DMD is on the playfield on them. Tried pressing alt-tab to move dmd with mouse but it disappears after a few seconds. Same running directly from Future Pinball without the pinup front end. Advise?

Also using latest baller installer and it's updates does anything in Future need to be updated? Thanks

Reinstall my BAM Settings files for Cabinet. They should be in a zip file in the BAM folder.

Reinstall my BAM Settings files for Cabinet. They should be in a zip file in the BAM folder.
Thanks, this put dmd and blackglass on those other tables. Dmd slightly to large, Blacglass only shows a sliver on corner of screen. Retroflair table still works. Trying to find documentation on how to fix those.

If you installed the correct files "for cabinet", then the HUD DMD / Overlays in the top corners should be gone as well as the FP watermark in the bottom right corner should be gone.

While playing, open the BAM menu (~ or q), then goto Addons, Hide Overlays = Always

So it turns out nothing was wrong, all the vpx tables had supported the 3 screen setup and the preview tables on future did, and I was expecting the others to also, and they just don't

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back