Does some want to work this table

Rather than link to another forum, why not copy and paste your post from over there right here? That would be the polite thing to do, IMHSHO.

tiltjlp

I real dont want to keep track of a lot threads on the same thing

Hear it is

Attachments

• ramps_1.8.1.zip
    76.9 KB · Views: 283
That table is useless to me.

How about making a full new ramp table with differents modes.

There arent any modes on this table at all that works.

I'm not accusing, simply asking. Is this table your own design? The reason I'm asking I remember this table form at least two years ago, mainly because of all the inane ramps. If it is indeed your work then there is no problem. If it's a borrowed design, it could cause you a lot of trouble.

John

Brake out part is not mine but the rest is I even took out the brake out part at one time and people wanted it back in.

Well, have you tried to contact the author for permission to use his work? The community policy is that original work, released or WIP, can not be used, nor modified, without prioir permission. My suggestion, and that's all it is since I'm not anyone's conscience, would be to create your own table from scratch. And if you do, think flipperless, but surely considering eliminating at least 50 ramps. I would think you could come up with a better design without too much trouble, since ramps alone don't make for much of a table.

John :oldman

As for the table it was a table that no one can seem rember how made it I am

I will start a new one with less ramps on it and a better design

New Table started look for New Ramps table

Very good idea Joe, and we both know why. Consider the matter closed.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back