Help dundrag rom settings reset

Fifaozinho

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
High Speed
Hello Dear Members,

After playing "Dungeons&Dragons (Bally 1987) Siggis Mod" pinball I tried to modify dundrag rom volume but I think I did a something wrong
I'm not able to add credits anymore (5) or start a game (1) : the rom seems to be blocked on sound testing and I don't understand how to figure it out

I tried to delete cfg / nvram files, then remove the registry entry for the rom
Then download again the rom and try to play agian but It's still not working
I tried to open the rom with vpinmame and click "end" to "close the door" but without success

Thank you in advance for your help !!!
Philippe

Hello Dear Members,

After playing "Dungeons&Dragons (Bally 1987) Siggis Mod" pinball I tried to modify dundrag rom volume but I think I did a something wrong
I'm not able to add credits anymore (5) or start a game (1) : the rom seems to be blocked on sound testing and I don't understand how to figure it out

I tried to delete cfg / nvram files, then remove the registry entry for the rom
Then download again the rom and try to play agian but It's still not working
I tried to open the rom with vpinmame and click "end" to "close the door" but without success

Thank you in advance for your help !!!
Philippe
This table is a Bally 6803 (MPU A084-91786-AH06), and needs a pre-initialized nvram to accept coins.

You can find our Bally 6803 & Gottlieb GTS3 nvram pack here...

Simply download the package, and copy the dungdrag.nv file to your nvram folder.
I will also leave the nvram file here as attachment.

Now you can add coins, and credits will go up.
This should help solve your problem.

Attachments

• dungdrag nvram inside.zip
    272 bytes · Views: 0
Thank you so much for your help Dear xenonph! I can continue to initiate my daughter with this pinball
Very welcome, although this table might not be a great table to get your daughter started with pinball.
It is a very hard table to play!
When the ball goes into the inlanes, the Magna-Save keys are used to make sure the ball gets to the flippers.
Many balls will drain fast, even for the more novice pinball players.
I went through many quarters quickly on this table!

I agree the difficulty !
I think its an original one and she discovered D&D with Strangers Things TV show so she wanted to try it

We visited an expo dedicated to Pinballs and Arcade Carbinets in Paris : she liked very much playing Pinballs so I continue to show her more tables on my Cabinet ; not the same feelings but ...

She's very happy to discover and try news ones as soon as I finish to set them
Very motivating for me !!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back