Ebike ride YouTube test...

Cockpit view...

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 7
What are those small screeny-thingamabobbers mounted on the handlebars?

One elevated in the middle, one sitting low on the left?

One in the middle is the action cam and the other is the ebike display (speed, distance, battery and assist level).

One in the middle is the action cam and the other is the ebike display (speed, distance, battery and assist level).
And is there one to place your phone, functional GPS device?

What is an "action cam?"
Is it different from the device used to record the rides?

I am a GPS, I know or study the bike friendly routes beforehand and just pocket the phone. Also in the past when I did use a phone mount I found it a dangerous distraction more than anything else.

Yes action cam is the budget cam I used to take the videos, found the plugin clip on mic, so next time I have a go at some vlogging.

@Isaac Sauvage

A snapshot of the ebike display turned on, with headlight and backlight on. That's 4279 km or 2659 miles in your money, so about 10 km or 6 miles per day or thereabouts...

Attachments

• display.jpg
    display.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 2
And would it be wrong to call you the greatest person in in the history of the universe..?

I can't wait to see the beach ride video!
Plus will be cool to hear StevOz narrate as he rides!
Be sure to ride extra slow when riding by the ladies in bikinis! lol
Close-ups would be great! But we don't want you to run over anyone! lol

Rode the ride today...

Audio fail, mic plugged in, must do some testing, also this time the video was recorded in 30 minute chunks?

YouTube said no to over 15 minutes, after a few hours...mmm...verify for longer video...

Last edited:
Yeah, please get the bloody mic working there, matey. Btw, is that there coast off the Pacific or the Swan?

Meanwhile, I'm trying (and so far failing) to find a nice 360° video of shores in the area.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=360+perth+shores

(use "WASD" to move the view around in realtime)

Side note: before covid hit, I was thinking of getting a 360 cam and mounting it on my head to record table tennis videos. Sadly, at this point it's been about three years since I was even at the club.

I do have a robot at home I can play against, but it's boring as pants, frankly.

Btw, is that there coast off the Pacific or the Swan?

That is the Indian Ocean, I covered 15.5 kilometres, though the video only shows the first 11 or so. Actually rode on through the city and visited the water ball, but like my audio, major fail, no water! Also, over the ocean you should be able to spot the 5 or 6 ore ships ready to go into to harbour to load up with tons of Lithium and Bauxite.

That is the Indian Ocean, I covered 15.5 kilometres, though the video only shows the first 11 or so. Actually rode on through the city and visited the water ball, but like my audio, major fail, no water! Also, over the ocean you should be able to spot the 5 or 6 ore ships ready to go into to harbour to load up with tons of Lithium and Bauxite.
Hmm, I'm not good at this stuff.
So you're off the Indian Ocean, is it?

Altho I must say, lithium sounds pretty good for how much of a perfect idiot I can be about this stuff, lol..

lithium sounds pretty good for how much of a perfect idiot I can be about this stuff, lol..

Been there, made no difference to my general indifference...

Attachments

• quack.jpg
    quack.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 1
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back