Fantasy pinball (theme) wishlist

centaur

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Centaur
If you had the opportunity to commission, from the greatest minds & hands in pinball history, three pinball machines... what would they be?

My list:
1. Jonny Quest Pinball (based on the 1964 series... so maybe a late EM circa 1975)
2. Taxi Driver Pinball (ditto)
3. Neon Genesis Evangelion Pinball (DMD... can't believe this hasn't been done!!!)

Are you familiar with The Venture Bros? They're a modern tribute/parody of Jonny Quest and various other adventure & superhero standards. Really funny show with an impressive backstory and excellent, hilarious characters. It would make a great modern pinball, I think.

Btw, I don't know much about anime, but @Neo did a bunch of anime-themed tables you might check out:

As for me, I'm not sure there's ever been a proper Star Trek TOS table created, with DMD-style animations and so forth, so that would be cool to see.

I'm not into Anime, I am into high quality stuff... as such, the only "modern" cartoon series I could vouch for is Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. Unfortunately I can't imagine it as a good pinball table.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back